[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

v.179 – V: Lucid Patch Notes

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 6,380
edited January 2017 in Vault
The V: Lucid update opens up the area of Lachelein in Arcane River, and introduces you to MapleStory's toughest new boss, Lucid! Explore the dreaming city and discover the mystery behind Lucid's rise to power. Then enjoy several new events to start the new year!

For full patch notes, please see the following news post: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19987/v-179-v-lucid-patch-notes

Comments

• The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited January 2017
    Excited for the update. :)
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited January 2017
    You know that we already have the new area in Luna right? Did all the quests tonight and have my new symbol xD
  • xShillerxShiller
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    If they cared enough, they could have extended the maintenance to fix this issue, but alas they decided to prolong the fix of this critical issue.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    xShiller
    xShiller said:

: "
    If they cared enough, they could have extended the maintenance to fix this issue, but alas they decided to prolong the fix of this critical issue."
    Extending the maintenance doesn't help if they don't have a fix to install.
    The devs are still trying to figure out what's causing those characters to be stuck. Once they do, we may or may not have an unscheduled maintenance to install the fix.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    So, what the heck? I just got home and was ready for a patch, but I got no patch. How come I was able to start the game without having to patch?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

: So, what the heck? I just got home and was ready for a patch, but I got no patch. How come I was able to start the game without having to patch?
    It's not a patch. We're still on v.179, which was the 5th job patch.
    This was an ordinary weekly maintenance, that also enabled Lachelein (although some say that happened automatically at midnight anyway).
  • SlashingPainSlashingPain
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited January 2017
    This is very frustrating, not being able to play my main character.....
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Geminia
    Geminia said:

: So, what the heck? I just got home and was ready for a patch, but I got no patch. How come I was able to start the game without having to patch?
    It's not a patch. We're still on v.179, which was the 5th job patch.
    This was an ordinary weekly maintenance, that also enabled Lachelein (although some say that happened automatically at midnight anyway).
    Okay, thanks. It was confusing because the **patch** notes say they're patch notes, and OneLetter links to the **patch** notes. Perhaps if they were specified as NOT being **patch** notes, it wouldn't have been confusing.