[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• ShaWaterShaWater
    Reactions: 445
    edited January 2017
    feels like nexon punishing us for over farming ... im lost anyways. had like 500 nodes in matrix that i was about to disassemble
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    Which is lame, arent we suppose to farm those now?

Also noted that before I got stuck I maxed 4nodes, dissasembled the rest I had and made my left over points into tradeable nodestones to sell. I got stuck coming out of the AH to get some things from storage to put into AH aswell. So Im not sure its cause a limit, perhaps skill limit on nodes.
  • KyIeKyIe
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Welp, I tried removing everything possible that could potentially affect my main character; cs items, links, cards, farm and got no luck. I believe I may have screwed up, since everyone is talking about inventory spaces, it reminded that I do have over 20 stacks of spell tracers in my ETC inventory ;-;/// never knew that could be the end of my days,,, rip.. should've sold them instead, lmao.. gg
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Doesnt work for me, but i think that explanation makes sense. Shouldnt have opened so many nodes at one go...
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    Character data limitation is almost 100% the cause of this bug. Too bad Nexon is going to take over a month to come up with a solution to this simple problem.
  • DTKRDTKR
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    LostTreasure/229/Marksman/Bellocan/January 5th, 2017/Changing channels
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    I did everything I possibly could and even asked Live Chat if they'd be able to delete some items off my character. Sadly, they're unable/unwilling to do so. Nothing I did made any difference.

Back to twiddling my thumbs :-(
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    edited January 2017
    Does Cash shop items count? Like items sitting in the cash shop. Should we login to mules and retrieve all cash shop items? Man, this is a friggin nightmare.
  • RudeusRudeus
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2017
    Rip my meister alchemy, I spent months hording and slowly crafting in Reboot, and I don't have the black powders and juniper seed/flower oils to bring it back up T_T.
  • PIggyBankPIggyBank
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2017
    Warn all your friends not to enchance any node stone that bug is for everyone
  • PangusPangus
    Reactions: 900
    edited January 2017
    Ign: MisterPANG
    Level: 250
    Job: Xenon
    World: Scania
    Date/Time stuck: January 5th, around 12:10 PM PST
    Possible Reason: I disconnected while farming nodestones at Lachelein. After that, I was unable to login to my main character. Just few minutes before, I was opening and disassembling about 300 nodestones. Like how many forumers have speculated in this post, I do believe that the main reason for the lock / dc is due to V matrix. I'm not a techie type of guy, but I think that Nexon failed to take into account V matrix and the increased 128 slots into their system, which may have caused some sort of overflow.

Also, another thing that I noticed while opening and disassembling nodestones. The server itself was lag free, but I experienced heck of a lag and delay while opening and disassembling nodestones (which leads me to believe that the problem is due to V-matrix).
  • PIggyBankPIggyBank
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2017
    the only way out is for nexon to remove 1 of ur main matrix core
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    edited January 2017
    PIggyBank
    PIggyBank said:

How does this help o.o?
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    PIggyBank
    PIggyBank said:

Or implement a fix as any other competent company would.
    If they can't increase character byte limit I doubt they know how to edit a character file to remove a matrix core.
  • ApuloeApuloe
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Can't believe it's taking them so long to change a simple thing to process longer packets.
    They probably don't even know that it's caused by this yet.
  • RudeusRudeus
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2017
    Its unbelievable this is continuing to be happening for weeks while new people are getting stuck daily.
  • CSOIMPCSOIMP
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Apuloe
    Apuloe said:

Can't believe it's taking them so long to change a simple thing to process longer packets.
    They probably don't even know that it's caused by this yet.
    Of course they don't know the cause, non of the Devs probably even looked at this bug.
  • AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    Remember that prolly the MPpotforPP guy is working on this. So expect a fix for next new year's eve
  • KeyslessKeysless
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2017
    AlexisShion

Remember that prolly the MPpotforPP guy is working on this. So expect a fix for next new year's eve
    Remember that guy's work is to leave a reply, and that's all.
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    http://i.imgur.com/NBToctO.png
    See you guys next year
    Serisent