[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Pianus Farmers in Reboot

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please ban the use of Kanna's skill Kishin Shoukan being used in The Cave of Pianus because there are meso farmers (Kannas) using Kishin to spawn 10-15 Pianuses on one side (or even both) and looting the Mysterious Meso Bags, Reindeer Milk, Sunset Dew that drop from killing it.
The Kannas glitch it so that only magic attacks can kill the glitched Pianuses and not weapon attack because of Pianus' Cancel Weapon Attack skill.
If you stay in the map too long, you get-auto-dced to the login page.

Evidence: -Removed-

This kind of meso farming is appalling. Even worse than botters farming Elite Bosses imo.

Also, I'm not sure if this was part of the Kanna Kishin Shoukan glitch that was exploited either last year or two years ago.

Fyi, I was only able to kill 4 unglicthed Pianuses yesterday after I discovered this was happening.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    That's insane, i never seen that, i honestly think this is hilarious and weird, they sould do that, since it's been abused by hacker, it's not likely this is bad for players.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    I actually know a bit about this glitch...I hate to throw a friend's training method out...but there is a "pot" that you can break (using normal attack) in Pianus that will summon after you have killed the side (appears to work on the left side)...you can technically get infinite spawns. (RIP Friend)
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    i've seen non kannas do this as well, it's not just limited to the kanna class.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    like Bumbertyr said...my friend was a Cygnus Knight so yeah...its not just Kanna.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    We do not allow naming-shaming on the forums. Please report them in-game or via a ticket. I'll see if I can forward the spawn hack.
  • PokerStarPokerStar
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2017
    Neospector

We do not allow naming-shaming on the forums. Please report them in-game or via a ticket. I'll see if I can forward the spawn hack.
    Just curious
    Does this mean, we gotta keep using manual report, instead of make a thread showing proofs like screenshot or videos of people using ilegal programs?
    Have a great day ~
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    @PokerStar

The forums are not the place to report people, so images and names are removed. We do this for several reasons including faked reports, the general toxicity of allowing it (history shows just how bad the community can get when given free reign with this), and generally the fact that the forums are not for reporting something. I can forward bad exploits (kind of part of my job, although posting detailed information about how to access hacks or instructing people to abuse exploits is a no-no), but posting someone's picture here won't help get them banned faster (or even at all). Both in-game reports and tickets go straight to Nexon, the forums are no where near as direct.
    Generally it boils down to the fact that people who post pictures of hackers on the forums are often looking for attention/likes/upvotes or are looking to complain for the sake of complaining rather than getting the person banned. Some aren't, but many are. This is not a new rule, and it's present on multiple community sites (including the subreddit) for the same reasons.

You can report players in-game (either by right-clicking the character and selecting "report", or pressing the menu button at the bottom-left of your screen and selecting "report"), or you can report them via a ticket using the support center:
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us
    Reporting via the support center is useful for more detailed reports or if you have information about particularly nasty hacks or exploits. Reporting in-game is more useful for casual rulebreakers.
    But accusing someone of hacking/scamming/whatever on the forums is not allowed. Typically this means I'll go in and remove any names, pictures, or videos while leaving the thread in-tact; you probably won't get in trouble or anything.
    PokerStar
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    @Neospector

Thanks for acknowledging my post, but the purpose was not to "name-shame". I just wanted to inform players who have characters in Reboot to not fight Pianus because of this spawn hack. I didn't do this for any other reason than to inform and point out that these kinds of things happen in the game (and in Reboot).

I knew about the rule about naming-shaming , but that wasn't the sole purpose of why this thread was started. I'll keep that in mind before I post in the future though.