[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• AlexisShionAlexisShion
    Reactions: 905
    edited January 2017
    Woo another day, lets boost this thread up cause im still stuck
  • CaravelaCaravela
    Reactions: 510
    edited January 2017
    The list of stuck people just keeps getting bigger and bigger each day. Nexon better be thinking of some good compensation for this. Im on my 18th day of being locked out of my main, and haven't been able to play chu chu island or lachelyn. For the patch name "Limitless", I sure have been limited since it came out, since I not only got locked out of my main with this glitch, but got temp banned during the whole missing items from Frederick fiasco. I know a company who probably wont be getting any more of my money any time soon.
  • surisuri
    Reactions: 635
    edited January 2017
    Caravela
    Caravela said:

The list of stuck people just keeps getting bigger and bigger each day. Nexon better be thinking of some good compensation for this. Im on my 18th day of being locked out of my main, and haven't been able to play chu chu island or lachelyn. For the patch name "Limitless", I sure have been limited since it came out, since I not only got locked out of my main with this glitch, but got temp banned during the whole missing items from Frederick fiasco. I know a company who probably wont be getting any more of my money any time soon.

Same as me I lost 70B worth of legendary gollux items during the frederick glitch and got no compensation at all and now this happend. =(

Yeah I spent more than $7000 on this game in 10 years.

Lets hope they fix this soon. Loyal players deserve it !

• RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Place your bets that this thread will reach 50 pages and fixes will still not happen by then ;)!
  • RudeusRudeus
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2017
    Pray that it gets fixed this week, all head to the hardware store when it doesn't.
  • icewataicewata
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    Icewata / 226 / Night Lord / Bera / January 7th 11:45pm PST / Entering Cash Shop before 2x
  • TheRealDreanTheRealDrean
    Reactions: 880
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    DreanBuster / 228 / Angelic Buster / Windia / January 8, around 7:15 PM PST / Disconnected from game into black screen.

EDIT: Got unstuck by taking off all my links and character cards. Also moved a bunch of NX stuff from my AB to my other AB.

EDIT2: As of January 8th at 5:20 PM PST, DreanBuster is stuck again.
  • RudeusRudeus
    Reactions: 320
    edited January 2017
    Another week, another no 2x.
  • KyIeKyIe
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Man I wish moving my nx, links and character cards worked for me, sadly it doesn't ><
  • DiaaDiaa
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    KyIe
    KyIe said:

Man I wish moving my nx, links and character cards worked for me, sadly it doesn't ><</p>
    Me too....

I find it unbelievable that after 3 weeks, Nexon refuses to give us any update. Please... It does not take 3 week to give us an ETA, nor does it take 3 weeks to solve such a problem.
  • AlwreckAlwreck
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    BustyyAF /226 / Mercedes / Scania / January 9th around 2:00 am CST / Entered Aution House

Another one.. :o
  • ApuloeApuloe
    edited January 2017
    Compensation will be something like this:
    4 2x coupons (30minutes).
    150 V coins
    lmao they don't give a ****
  • KyIeKyIe
    edited January 2017
    Apuloe
    Apuloe said:

150 V coins
    -------------------------
    I doubt there would be any compensation. Perhaps non at all.

• ShaWaterShaWater
    Reactions: 445
    edited January 2017
    KyIe
    KyIe said:

Apuloe
    Apuloe said:

150 V coins
    -------------------------
    I doubt there would be any compensation. Perhaps non at all.

---------

+1
    tbh i dont even care about compensation anymore, just let us play our mains
  • IMPDELFIMPDELF
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2017
    3 Weeks, still not fixed I see.
  • PewePewePewePewe
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Apuloe
    Apuloe said:

150 V coins
    Sucks to be 250 then :(
  • SmadarSmadar
    edited January 2017
    "tbh i dont even care about compensation anymore, just let us play our mains"

I DO CARE about compensation. I want the cubes that I bought and expired (or 72 k nx), my mushy, the messos that were in my store, and compensation for the huge loss in game : progress with the new high level content, training , many x2 events, hot week , honor exp event, and the lose of the holiday's free time to invest in my character.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited January 2017
    where is nexon? are they just waiting for scheduled maintenance to release a fix? only typo or marvel issues deserve unscheduled maintenance?
    Smadar
  • SmadarSmadar
    edited January 2017
    July
    July said:

where is nexon? are they just waiting for scheduled maintenance to release a fix? only typo or marvel issues deserve unscheduled maintenance?
    I am waiting for 6 weeks already for them to provide me with an alternative marvel code for 5 white cubes, since its not working.
    Its like a war, they are waiting for me to give up on it....

• JollyTacoJollyTaco
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Nexon dose not care as all they can do is copy and paste from KMS and being clueless on how to fix this issus as there been a few SC and Maintenance with no fix or notice about this problem as you seen the big list Nexon just dosent know what to do or even care about the huge list of maplers that are unable to log in,