[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sold a Mag Vellum Soul in Khroa

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited January 2017 in Archive
I sold it for 1.5b. Was it worth the money, or did I scam myself out of a few-couple hundred mil?

Fellow Broans are encouraged to share their experience with selling one, not so much with other world people because prices differ from world to world.

Comments

• YoshumariYoshumari
    Reactions: 2,075
    edited January 2017
    I kept mine... and used it... best four week grind of my life.

I never was one for selling stuff in the market. Usually what I did was check the current prices of the thing(s) i wanted to sell, if there were any, and just went from there and sold for about the low end of the middle. That's what worked for me. But i don't know the Market Value of a Mag Vellum. I just know I much rather have a giant mutant earthworm at my beck and call to help me destroy things.

Y.K.
    JettLuvsU
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    @ Yoshumari

I see. I replaced my Potent Pierre on my Faf Dag for a Fortuitous Vellum, and I like it because he fires heat laz0rs even if Potent is better than stat :P