[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

server instability and lag

psiPpsiP
Reactions: 1,750
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
stop lying to your customers that server instability and lag is improved or resolved !
if you are unable to resolve server instability and lag issues please sell maplestory to a more competent company !
  1. sell maplestory to a more competent company?9 votes
    1. yes
       89% (8 votes)
    2. no
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Don't worry man. Live support tell you to do the virus check, turn off fire wall and use Nexon Launcher.
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited January 2017
    I recently upgraded to high speed internet (100 Mbps) and the lag only somewhat improved so I am convinced that it is Nexon. Or do I seriously need a 2000$ gaming laptop in addition to high speed internet to play maplestory smoothly? Like ... really?
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    gvnalmanza

I recently upgraded to high speed internet (100 Mbps) and the lag only somewhat improved so I am convinced that it is Nexon. Or do I seriously need a 2000$ gaming laptop in addition to high speed internet to play maplestory smoothly? Like ... really?
    Most brick computers can run MS fine. Maplestory is just poorly optimized and even if you buy an expensive af gaming computer you will still crash and lag like everyone else during 2x exp.
    NumbNinja
  • JakewaveJakewave
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    i think some of the skill animation lags on my computer and yes the severs they are doing is still from when maplestory first launch and some of the maps you go to lags like crazy for me which sucks
  • WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    Reactions: 530
    edited January 2017
    Thats how Nexon are so stupid. Instead of fixing the instability/lag of their server they just throw out things for "show off".
    The 5th job patch, is a big example. Yes, its cool, but they could have waited few more months and we would not die...
    They release new stuff but can't even fix the broken stuff they already have.
    MapleStory is not a 3D high CPU usage big game of hell that need so much ressource... the incredibly lag and d/c from their server during 2x exp is the proof that they need better servers and more fixes, instead of releasing new things...

gvnalmanzaNumbNinja
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 995
    edited January 2017
    I agree, with so much money going into Nexon, its sad that they cant take care of these issues.