[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Reboot) Which is more funner at 200+ ?

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Wondering which is more funner to level from 1-200+ Dawn Warrior or Wind Archer ?

Comments

• SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I have a friend who mains Wind Archer and a friend who mains Dawn Warrior. Both look like fun from what I can tell. I think Wind Archer would be loads more fun granted Dawn Warrior is mostly stationary when attacking unlike Wind Archer.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    I say dawn warrior level faster, i guess bossing WA can be better. I like both of em, they are mobile, have coo looking skills, decent bossing. Maybe you can check their cards to see which is better for you?
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2017
    If getting Dawn Warrior Nodes is similar to Hayato's, I'd definitely say Wind Archer.

Hayato has a stance skill that changes their senranzen to a bossing skill or a mobbing skill depending on stance. The worst part about 5th job: There's a node for both versions of each skill, rather than 1 node for both stances of each skill.

If Dawn Warrior is like that then getting the perfect node that matches both stances of their mobbing and bossing skills will be hell.

Wind Archers, and every other class are simple creatures that won't have much trouble finding useful nodes.
    Dnaman101
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited January 2017
    I don't really like Dawn Warrior but I have a lvl 203 Wind Archer and LOVE it. All these skills are why I enjoy Wind Archer.

1st Job: Wind Walk
    2nd Job: Trifling Wind
    3rd Job: Sentient Arrow
    4th Job Song of Heaven
    Hyper: Storm Bringer
    5th Job: Howling Gale
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited January 2017
    I main a Dawn Warrior and i just love it. Great mobility for a warrior, does very well against mobs and bosses and what i love about this class is all those lines that it hits.
    Not to mention the 5th job skill, gaaawd beautifuul, superb for boss fights.

I've played a wind archer, i liked it, but i prefer warriors instead of bowmans. In the end is just about how you feel when you play both classes.