[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration issues.

PermolasPermolas
Reactions: 340
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
So I still cant log on any of my accounts since I have accepted the migration terms about 3-4 months ago on every of them(when EMS was still running). Everytime I try to log into one of them when selecting a channel i get a trouble logging in message and tells me to exit the game.

I have read that on the 12th Nexon was doing the latest migration and that there were no chances after that. So have I basically lost all of my EMS characters? or there is any chance of this getting fixed.

Comments

• KoffieKoffie
    Reactions: 930
    edited January 2017
    If you can contact any friends, or have another Nexon account yourself on which you can play on Luna, then you can try adding one of your character names to buddylist to check whether or not they exist. If you can add them to buddylist then they should have been migrated (or someone took your character names if you had some very cool names...)
    Good luck!image
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Same, migrated 2 months ago, got the trouble logging in message. Until on the 12th I finally was able to log in, however none of my characters were there. If I was you I would talk to live chat or make a ticket in customer support.