[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I've chosen poorly for a record

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited January 2017 in General Chat
As a paladin I thought "Hey, maybe going for that daredevil record ain't such a bad thing" and so I went for it.

2,000+ minutes into holding that record and I'm slowly debating if missing out on training in decent areas is worth it since I can't go anywhere that will do more than 10% damage to my character (otherwise I'll die)

What's promising is that I take 1 damage from Lake of Oblivion mobs, which is the technique I use to keep my HP low (just saying before someone asks me how I've managed to keep that record for so long), so at least I can enjoy spending a whole month rotting away for 100k maplepoints and a limited chair.

Such a lonely task for a lonely hero.

Comments

• genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Good luck trying to hold the record for 19 more days.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    ...I gave up after the second day...cuz I can't compete with people who no life the game...
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2017
    "
    Petalmagic

...I gave up after the second day...cuz I can't compete with people who no life the game...
    "

Yeah same, I don't have enough time to hold the record I am going for either. I don't really mind though. These types of contests are fun, it shouldn't be easy. Not for this particular event. And I laugh a little bit on the inside when I see that players are killing themselves over and over again for hours, have fun with that! XD

Dnaman101
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    At least the rewards are great tho, 100k maple points is pretty rare to have in a event.
    Was doing this daredevil, to realize that now marksman have a 10%chance to recover %hp everytime i hit, so i can't try this event while trainning =\.
    And the minning event seens resoanable, but now my friend is doind it so at least i can root to him, and good that hackers can't do this one xD.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    @Ivangold due to my NX deficiency...that reward is so amazing...but I cannot hold a record =3=" Hopefully they will do another breakthrough type event with all dem Maple points.