[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

pet skills disappear when transferring pet

MrPPKMrPPK
Reactions: 1,070
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
bug type skills on pet are lost on transfer
summary transferred a pet on which i bought all skills available. after transfer only its base skills remained and rest vanished
steps to reproduce i guess buying new skills and transferring again would make them vanish again. pls find someone else to try this one out
char transfer from FanFun to Bestialus
lvl FanFun 177 Bestialus 201
job kanna Beast Tamer
world Luna
date Jan 19 12,45CET

Since this is a major issue that might affect a lot of players with the cash item transfer event, I am confident you will find a fix very soon, or will provide all pet skills for free as a compensation and solution

kind regards

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Which pet?
    Did you get it before or after the migration?
    Did you buy the pet skills before or after the migration?

I ask because I know some people on Luna have problems with their pet descriptions saying "this is an unregistered pet" for the basic loot skills, and possibly others. So I am curious as to whether your issue might be due to GMS code not fully understanding migrated EMS skills.
  • MrPPKMrPPK
    edited January 2017
    the pet is the Bandit
    it was bought months before the migration
    all the additional pet skills were bought just before the migration as well, to spend as much of my maple points as possible (I was not sure if migration would pass them on)

I logged the pet in for the first time since migration today, and all the skills were still there (I looked because I wanted to make sure it had the auto heal, auto cure and all the other bonusses making it worth the transfer)

After transfer i tried to put potions and allcures in the right places and could not (the skills were still showing but could not be activated)
    I went in CS and came out again hoping this would fix it, but all the skills had vanished
    only the basic item pickup and the auto-move skill remained in the skill list

the issue is thus about all of the bought skills having vanished, where only the cheap base skills remain
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited January 2017
    Having the same issue haha -_- transferred my salem cats over to my IL mage pet skills and pet snacks that were already on it....have now disappeared and i can only equip one pet at a time now -_-
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @Tashie , are you also in Luna, and if so, are your pets also from before the migration?

Regardless, the multi-pet skill belongs to the character, not the pets, so it is not supposed to transfer.
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited January 2017
    @AKradian nah in Reboot; i dont mind much since they had about 2 weeks left on them but still lolol
  • MrPPKMrPPK
    edited January 2017
    2 maintenances gone by and skills are still not given back
    fix pls