[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

List of suggestions

NekudanNekudan
Reactions: 910
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I wanted to make a list of suggestions I personally feel would make MapleStory play somewhat better.

-Remove the Red Potion (50HP) and Orange Potion (150HP) - Clears some files.
Honestly, make the White Potion (300HP) the lowest potion that heals, all new characters created roughly have 2000HP. Keeping Red and Orange potion seems pointless, and a waste of space.

-Remove useless recipes from monster drops. - Clears some files.
The majority of recipes dropped by monsters are not needed seeing as they're already availible in the Crafting menu.

-Allow a multiselect option for Extracting items in Ardentmill. - Makes things easier to use.
Pretty much what is said, allow us to multiselect items up to 10 items at a time meaning we can extract faster.

-Put Bonus Potenial Cubes in the Reward Point Shop.
As stated, this is something I personally would like to see. Its impossible to get them without actually paying real money.

-Increase the limit of Reward Point items.
For example Cubes being increased from 5 to 10 per month and shop permit fom 2 to 5.

- Make the quest ''Ghost Ship Exorcist'' a repeatable quest.
Im sure this one has been mentioned plenty of times.

- Allow us to turn any pet pick up on or off with all 3 pets out.
So have a yes/no box to item pick up for all 3 pets seperately rather than the button working for all 3 at the same time.

-Create more skill skins.
I remeber seeing a Mercedes with a skill skin, a kanna with a blue theme skill rather than purple/red and a Kaiser trasformed being black and not Red.
Make more, allow our characters to be more unique to our own class type.
ShakaAlekDreamWeaver

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    Only reason new characters have nearly 2k HP on creation is because of the blessing of the fairy passive in the beginner tab.
    JettLuvsUNeospector
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Great list. I've been putting a similar one together off and on for a while, but for the life of me, I can't remember most of it, atm.

I'd like to add, eliminating crafting time restrictions. I've tried to figure out what purpose it serves, and I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe someone else knows something I don't concerning this?
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2017
    +1 Great list,

Still no nebulite revamp.

LF> Nebulite socket removal without destroying the nebulite itself.