[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thoughts about GMS

SinDitBRSinDitBR
Reactions: 1,335
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
First of all to consider this discussion as a bug reporting I would like to inform that the Gollux rope (feet) insn't working at all (you can't climb it). After every maintenance you guys manage to break other things and this is why I'm creating this topic. I want to help you with my experience (12 years being a gamer development and 11 being a maplestory player).

To begin, I would like to start saying that I've never been more disappointed with the GMS crew, I can't really count the reasons anymore since there's so many nowadays but I'll discuss some of things that pissed me off recently and things that should have changed a long time ago:

- Bad Conduct:
Everyone is susceptible to fail, the thing is how you handle your failure that shows who you are. In the black friday you guys forgot to mention that the boxes that cost 25k NX would require NX PREPAID. Many players bought NX Credit and instead of giving another shot or refuding people or even letting the next boxes being for NX Credit you guys just edited the news and hoped that no one noticed or complained. The same happend recently with the Lucid Pet not doing the same as it stated in the news, and you even struggled to refund players. That's absurd and also against the law and the good sense.

- Punishment of good players:
Both filter and anti-hacking system doesn't work at all. As a Brazilian is very hard for me to understand how a game so called "Global" only have filter for english and how some of the filtered words are not even swear-words. It's also very annoying to play in the lag since when I finally manage to kill some mob I got kicked by hack reason and nowadays lag is almost a constant in our maplestory lives.

- Revamp of Cash Shop:
No one mention this but I think we all can agree that you guys are doing poorly in the cash shop events: boxes with repeated items and the permanent equips being sold are poorly choosen. But I blame it on the fact that you guys don't really pay attention to what you put in the boxes, specially in the event ones and this is crashing the economy of the permanent nx items. The Cash Shop has already sections for every piece of cash equipment, it also has a very unique feature to show the items that people buy most but currenctly none of this is being used. That's a very bad use of your own features. No one buys 90-day duration equipment anymore, you should make all the cash shop permanent!!
The suggestion in this case is: why putting work in creating boxes and defining permanent nx items to stay for 2 weeks when you could make a huge and complete list in each section of the cash shop and updating it each 3 months. It would be a lot better for players who just want one fixed outfit and for those who are cash collectors like me. It would also give you guys a more productive use of your time. Remember, in order for this to work and replace the current event all the equipments in the respective sections of Cash Shop would have to be permanent. This would really increase your income, believe me. All the others games are walking toward permanent "skins".

- Update Notices/Rules/Follow your own rules:
From time to time there's some notices in the world chat. They are the same for the past 10 years and some of them are incorrect.
"You can make your third job advanced when you reach level 70". Also there's one that mentions that selling NX for mesos is against the rules of maplestory and that's very ironic since the huge income of the GMS is in boxes that give tradeable cash equipment. This rule is outdated and shouldn't exist. There's no difference at all between I pay mesos to get gifted and give mesos to a friend to pay my ticket, but the first option could ban me while the second is totally approved.

- Lag servers and high disconnect rate:
That's not much I can talk about this topic... most of the people get crashes when try to skip the "Wizet and Nexon" when the game is openning. The servers are highly unstable and the game usually crashes over nothing. It's time to put some effort into a new client that works or all the marketing over V to attract new and old players will work just to show the world how bad this game is developed.

- Neglect with players:
A lot of people created tickets in the forum talking about Lag in Event Hall and you still haven't fixed it. Instead, all the events are there and you guys couldn't give a worst treatment to your fellow players than doing such thing. It's almost as saying: WE DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS. No FIX, No ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION. Most of us don't really do events anymore, so basically you're putting alot of effort into nothing. DO SOMETHING NX, talk with players, try to fix things and hear feedbacks from them or next time people will vote for maplestory in the category of 'Worst Support'.

- KMS Comparison:
In this topic I want to discuss about nebulites but first I would like to make a comparison with KMS. They have flames in almost every event/every coin shop where you can get way better stats than the best nebulites we have nowadays. They also have 20 stars and a better rate of getting equipment there with the enhancement system. Now someone please explain to me why the only way to get a good nebulite is through Gatchapon (NX) and to fuse B and A nebulites we still have to pay NX and to remove a bad nebulite to put a better one we have to pay NX. C'mon, stop being so greedy. The reboot world is one of the most played and this is why there isn't much pay to play there, perhaps you could learn something from this and replicate GOOD things about Reboot in regular servers, such as cubes being sold in stores. Most of the players doesn't even care about nebulites because they are so expensive since the only way to get them is through NX and the stats that they give is ridiculous. And where is the S nebulites? Make them more easily obtained in events or in the nebulite box and let us fuse and remove them freely without having to pay NX for it. It's ridiculous having to pay to remove it and lose stats plus losing the neb.

I hope someone actually take time to read these tips and follow them. And fix gollux rope, it annoys me!
MekShakaAlekIvangoldgvnalmanzachoozxKiiChanKlarascholar624

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    "First of all to consider this discussion as a bug reporting I would like to inform that the Gollux rope (feet) insn't working at all (you can't climb it). "

That is not how this works. Please file a separate bug report for an issue you're having. Moved to feedback.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    I agree on the most of it, but cubes on stores? what? if you mean by selling cubes with meso doesn't make sense to me, can't you go play reboot if you want cubes in stores?
    And about nebulites it need a full revamp, and a good one i'm sure there's a lot of people that can give good ideas besides nexon to how to make nebulites one of the best systems, and making even 25stars not that needed in GMS(since flames aren't comming), it need more nebs like flames, more ways to get, maybe make em craftable in the crafting system(like cubes), and S nebs to make them really viable in comparison to flames.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    About the Selling NX for mesos rule, it's not incorrect, but depending on how you read it, the context inferred can be wrong.

what the GMS rules mean is that Selling straight NX is against the rules, for example " S> 25k NX code" or "S>20k NX in gifting" they dont mean to say you are not allowed to sell obviously tradable NX items
    NeospectorIvangold
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited January 2017
    As a 9 year player I agree with this! What makes me sad is that MapleStory has so much potential yet to be achieved but the way things are going I doubt it'll get there anytime soon. The number one priority for me and for anyone else i'm sure would be to at least have EXTREMELY stable servers. I mean the amount of lag and disconnection issues is crazy! this is not a 3-D game. No one should lag from killing large mobs of monsters, no one should lag while in a party killing a boss, no one should lag to the point of disconnecting in a town just talking with friends! or disconnecting while trying to start up the game!! To require expensive fast internet connection and an expensive computer to play MapleStory --in order to be stable-- is ridiculous. really, no one should be having these issues systematically.

Another thing that makes me very sad is the huge gap between rich players and poor players: people who have alot of $$ and people who don't (i'm talking real money). On the regular servers, the new players are met with the crippling discouraging reality that they will have to pay ALOT of money to be any good. Hundreds of millions of damage vs hundreds of thousands of damage is indicative of this. I can't tell you how many newer players feel so discouraged about this and to make it worse, the richer more experienced players are not nice at all to them (with some exceptions of course). I always try to help newer players out but damn its discouraging even to see them trying to make it in the reg servers. SO theres reboot world of course, therefore, everyone flocks over there. And yet, although the regular servers are super empty because of this, the lag continues in the regular servers. The result is a bad/hurt economy with a lackluster playing experience for the regular servers. The community is barren and there's a poor sense of connection with other people.

Please don't be offended by what I wrote, I still love MS but I just wanted to share some observations.
    SinDitBRShakaAlekGoomu
  • SinDitBRSinDitBR
    edited January 2017
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

I agree on the most of it, but cubes on stores? what? if you mean by selling cubes with meso doesn't make sense to me, can't you go play reboot if you want cubes in stores?
    And about nebulites it need a full revamp, and a good one i'm sure there's a lot of people that can give good ideas besides nexon to how to make nebulites one of the best systems, and making even 25stars not that needed in GMS(since flames aren't comming), it need more nebs like flames, more ways to get, maybe make em craftable in the crafting system(like cubes), and S nebs to make them really viable in comparison to flames.
    you can farm up to 6 six cubes per day in daily bosses, events and crafting but bonus potential cubes are only obtainable through NX. This really hurts the autonomy of the game since you make people who are willing to pay at least 2 times stronger than those who doesn't pay. I agree with yours thoughts on nebulites, but I would like to add that in KMS you can actually drop flames from bosses too, so it's way better to farm them while here we don't have any alternative to gatchapon. The 25 stars is really needed aswell, we are so much weaker than any regular KMS player. The S nebulites are also a must have to we even have a chance to compare nebulites with flames, but the way I see how things are going it gonna be like 15b each and 50b the boss one.
    Catooolooo

About the Selling NX for mesos rule, it's not incorrect, but depending on how you read it, the context inferred can be wrong.

what the GMS rules mean is that Selling straight NX is against the rules, for example " S> 25k NX code" or "S>20k NX in gifting" they dont mean to say you are not allowed to sell obviously tradable NX items
    I understand the rule but my point is that are forms of payment where you can generate a ticket and send it to other people pay to you. Since the rule can't cover those cases it's better to removed it. In EMS we didn't had this rule and nothing was different than we have today.
  • SinDitBRSinDitBR
    edited January 2017
    gvnalmanzagvnalmanza said:As a 9 year player I agree with this! What makes me sad is that MapleStory has so much potential yet to be achieved but the way things are going I doubt it'll get there anytime soon. The number one priority for me and for anyone else i'm sure would be to at least have EXTREMELY stable servers. I mean the amount of lag and disconnection issues is crazy! this is not a 3-D game. No one should lag from killing large mobs of monsters, no one should lag while in a party killing a boss, no one should lag to the point of disconnecting in a town just talking with friends! or disconnecting while trying to start up the game!! To require expensive fast internet connection and an expensive computer to play MapleStory --in order to be stable-- is ridiculous. really, no one should be having these issues systematically. Another thing that makes me very sad is the huge gap between rich players and poor players: people who have alot of $$ and people who don't (i'm talking real money). On the regular servers, the new players are met with the crippling discouraging reality that they will have to pay ALOT of money to be any good. Hundreds of millions of damage vs hundreds of thousands of damage is indicative of this. I can't tell you how many newer players feel so discouraged about this and to make it worse, the richer more experienced players are not nice at all to them (with some exceptions of course). I always try to help newer players out but damn its discouraging even to see them trying to make it in the reg servers. SO theres reboot world of course, therefore, everyone flocks over there. And yet, although the regular servers as super empty because of this, the lag continues in the regular servers. The result is a bad/hurt economy with a lackluster playing experience for the regular servers. The community is barren and there's a poor sense of connection with other people.
    Please don't be offended by what I wrote, I still love MS but I just wanted to share some observations.

I've quit maplestory several times because I've reached the maximum potential I could reach before putting money in the game. And with the dolar being almost 4 times the real it's almost impossible for any brazilian player to spent a huge amount of NX. Cubbing for instance, lots of players told me they spent over 200k nx in last DMT. That would be almost 800 R$, it's the full salary of most of the people who live here. It's very discouraging, as you said.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    Catooolooo

I understand the rule but my point is that are forms of payment where you can generate a ticket and send it to other people pay to you. Since the rule can't cover those cases it's better to removed it. In EMS we didn't had this rule and nothing was different than we have today.

I think the rule is there for a couple reasons, one is to cover their butts if you get scammed out of an NX deal, the other may have to do with NA Laws that involve converting money into a Virtual currency and back that Nexon dont want to have to deal with (but I dont know much about that).
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited January 2017
    @SinDitBR
    "Since the rule can't cover those cases it's better to removed it."

There was a similar argument regarding keyweighting. People stated that you could weight the key with something ridiculous, such as your toe, or weight the key while you were sitting at the computer, thus "circumventing" the rule.
    If you feel the rule is pointless and want to suggest its removal, that's perfectly fine, but I will take this time to point out to anyone listening (no one in particular) that attempting to find loopholes through the rules is both wrong and insulting to those of us trying to maintain the rules. Selling or buying NX directly, and advertising in-game or on the forums to sell or buy NX directly, is against the rules, regardless of the specific method by which you move the NX. Everyone knows the rules, let's not ruin everything by pretending like we're clever and inventing lawyer-speak methods of breaking the rules, thank you.
  • SinDitBRSinDitBR
    edited January 2017
    Neospector

@SinDitBR
    "Since the rule can't cover those cases it's better to removed it."

There was a similar argument regarding keyweighting. People stated that you could weight the key with something ridiculous, such as your toe, or weight the key while you were sitting at the computer, thus "circumventing" the rule.
    If you feel the rule is pointless and want to suggest its removal, that's perfectly fine, but I will take this time to point out to anyone listening (no one in particular) that attempting to find loopholes through the rules is both wrong and insulting to those of us trying to maintain the rules. Selling or buying NX directly, and advertising in-game or on the forums to sell or buy NX directly, is against the rules, regardless of the specific method by which you move the NX. Everyone knows the rules, let's not ruin everything by pretending like we're clever and inventing lawyer-speak methods of breaking the rules, thank you.
    I'm not trying to be clever or anything, I'm just saying the rule is pointless. There are a lot of methods to earn mesos selling nx and even Nexon keep updating the game giving each time more methods (Marvel Machine, Gatchapon, Boxes of all kinds). What the rule states is that is forbidden to pay for someone gift me but it's totally fine if the guy buy the item with NX prepaid and sell to me. That's ridiculous.

Past week there was an item for sale for 1k NX and I really wanted but didn't had cash/maple points so I really thought about asking someone to gift me then I would pay mesos to him/her but because of this rule I had second thoughts and didn't do it. So a couple days later I saw a guy selling the same item I wanted in a store in fm for like half the price I would pay if I followed the nx:mesos rate in my server. That ended up being better for me but there was the possibility that I couldn't find the item anymore and had to wait forever until it come again, and that's not really an option for me since I'm a permanent cash equip collector :/

• NeospectorNeospector
    edited January 2017
    I am aware that you're not trying to circumvent it yourself and I'm not accusing you, I'm just putting it out there that we are not in the business of dealing with rule-bending to suit people's needs, to prevent someone from attempting such a method specifically (or an equivalent for another rule). You may debate the rule, but there is no "way around it", for those who want to claim as such.
    Just a warning to preface any discussion regarding changing of the rules of any kind; discussing rule changes is acceptable, even encouraged, offering suggestions to get around rules is not.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Wut. Selling/buying nx in game and selling/buying items for cash is not against the rules. If it was, 95% of end-game players would be banned including myself.
  • ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited January 2017
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

I would, except there's no european reboot and the american one has too much latency to enjoy the game from here.

Apart from that, I'd say that if you want to keep cubes "cash only", you should make the game not so dependent on them, however if you don't get good potentials you will never be able to tackle most bosses in the game. It's also kinda ridiculous how it works: strong players are so strong that some endgame bosses have become a joke to them, so new content gets tailored to make it difficult with their strength, and they drop stuff that will make those players even stronger; this leaves the ones who were unable to beat the previous endgame bosses lagging even more behind, the gap between the strong and the weak widens constantly, both in terms of strength and in terms of wealth, to the point where a new player, to even hope of catching up with time, is forced to pay cash, cause partying up is almost non-existent so there's no way to make up for your deficit in strength to beat bosses that would give you the gear and resources needed to get stronger. Having the only good cubes in cash shop is pretty much central to this, which is basically what makes a game pay to win, and the reason why reboot is so popular. And I'm saying this having invested quite some time in the game: I used events as best as I could, and every time I got a new character slot I leveled to 120 characters with useful cards or link skills, traded as much as I could considering you don't drop valuable stuff every hour (or I don't at least). In the end, the most improvement I got was from getting link skills when ems gave max character slot expansion for free to every player, and recently from getting gear with the 6% potential I need by abusing the constant elite boss spawns in areas riddled with botters. It doesn't really make you feel accomplished though, besides finally being able to do a couple more bosses (and still the hardest one I beat I think was pink bean, back when zero hadn't been nerfed yet).
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited January 2017
    @Neospector
    Why do you have such a snarky tone with every reply you make?
  • TubaTuba
    edited January 2017
    SinDitBR
    SinDitBR said:

First of all to consider this discussion as a bug reporting I would like to inform that the Gollux rope (feet) insn't working at all (you can't climb it). After every maintenance you guys manage to break other things and this is why I'm creating this topic. I want to help you with my experience (12 years being a gamer development and 11 being a maplestory player).

To begin, I would like to start saying that I've never been more disappointed with the GMS crew, I can't really count the reasons anymore since there's so many nowadays but I'll discuss some of things that pissed me off recently and things that should have changed a long time ago:

- Bad Conduct:
    Everyone is susceptible to fail, the thing is how you handle your failure that shows who you are. In the black friday you guys forgot to mention that the boxes that cost 25k NX would require NX PREPAID. Many players bought NX Credit and instead of giving another shot or refuding people or even letting the next boxes being for NX Credit you guys just edited the news and hoped that no one noticed or complained. The same happend recently with the Lucid Pet not doing the same as it stated in the news, and you even struggled to refund players. That's absurd and also against the law and the good sense.

- Punishment of good players:
    Both filter and anti-hacking system doesn't work at all. As a Brazilian is very hard for me to understand how a game so called "Global" only have filter for english and how some of the filtered words are not even swear-words. It's also very annoying to play in the lag since when I finally manage to kill some mob I got kicked by hack reason and nowadays lag is almost a constant in our maplestory lives.

- Revamp of Cash Shop:
    No one mention this but I think we all can agree that you guys are doing poorly in the cash shop events: boxes with repeated items and the permanent equips being sold are poorly choosen. But I blame it on the fact that you guys don't really pay attention to what you put in the boxes, specially in the event ones and this is crashing the economy of the permanent nx items. The Cash Shop has already sections for every piece of cash equipment, it also has a very unique feature to show the items that people buy most but currenctly none of this is being used. That's a very bad use of your own features. No one buys 90-day duration equipment anymore, you should make all the cash shop permanent!!
    The suggestion in this case is: why putting work in creating boxes and defining permanent nx items to stay for 2 weeks when you could make a huge and complete list in each section of the cash shop and updating it each 3 months. It would be a lot better for players who just want one fixed outfit and for those who are cash collectors like me. It would also give you guys a more productive use of your time. Remember, in order for this to work and replace the current event all the equipments in the respective sections of Cash Shop would have to be permanent. This would really increase your income, believe me. All the others games are walking toward permanent "skins".

- Update Notices/Rules/Follow your own rules:
    From time to time there's some notices in the world chat. They are the same for the past 10 years and some of them are incorrect.
    "You can make your third job advanced when you reach level 70". Also there's one that mentions that selling NX for mesos is against the rules of maplestory and that's very ironic since the huge income of the GMS is in boxes that give tradeable cash equipment. This rule is outdated and shouldn't exist. There's no difference at all between I pay mesos to get gifted and give mesos to a friend to pay my ticket, but the first option could ban me while the second is totally approved.

- Lag servers and high disconnect rate:
    That's not much I can talk about this topic... most of the people get crashes when try to skip the "Wizet and Nexon" when the game is openning. The servers are highly unstable and the game usually crashes over nothing. It's time to put some effort into a new client that works or all the marketing over V to attract new and old players will work just to show the world how bad this game is developed.

- Neglect with players:
    A lot of people created tickets in the forum talking about Lag in Event Hall and you still haven't fixed it. Instead, all the events are there and you guys couldn't give a worst treatment to your fellow players than doing such thing. It's almost as saying: WE DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS. No FIX, No ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION. Most of us don't really do events anymore, so basically you're putting alot of effort into nothing. DO SOMETHING NX, talk with players, try to fix things and hear feedbacks from them or next time people will vote for maplestory in the category of 'Worst Support'.

- KMS Comparison:
    In this topic I want to discuss about nebulites but first I would like to make a comparison with KMS. They have flames in almost every event/every coin shop where you can get way better stats than the best nebulites we have nowadays. They also have 20 stars and a better rate of getting equipment there with the enhancement system. Now someone please explain to me why the only way to get a good nebulite is through Gatchapon (NX) and to fuse B and A nebulites we still have to pay NX and to remove a bad nebulite to put a better one we have to pay NX. C'mon, stop being so greedy. The reboot world is one of the most played and this is why there isn't much pay to play there, perhaps you could learn something from this and replicate GOOD things about Reboot in regular servers, such as cubes being sold in stores. Most of the players doesn't even care about nebulites because they are so expensive since the only way to get them is through NX and the stats that they give is ridiculous. And where is the S nebulites? Make them more easily obtained in events or in the nebulite box and let us fuse and remove them freely without having to pay NX for it. It's ridiculous having to pay to remove it and lose stats plus losing the neb.

I hope someone actually take time to read these tips and follow them. And fix gollux rope, it annoys me!
    I agree with everything except the Revamp of the Cash Shop, at least for now. I don't see a revamp for the cash shop as a priority at the moment. I would rather Nexon take the little priority they have for the game and put it towards something like, improving on their communication with the players, fixing bugs that players are having, limit lag as much as possible, and cut down on the unnecessary amount of maintenance's they preform, because when you're having 3-4 maintenance's as week, it's no longer a problem with the game, rather it's a problem with the people who manage it. When they are able to do all that then I think they should add in a cash shop revamp. It's absolutely ridiculous how these people have gotten away and still get away with doing such a horrible job managing the game.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited January 2017
    @genji123
    Buying and selling NX directly and buying items for real money is indeed against the rules. Code of Conduct section G:
    http://www.nexon.net/legal/code-of-conduct/
    "You will not exploit our games or interactive services for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to the buying or selling of accounts, NX or in-game items, or the provision of "power leveling" services."
    Please don't do it.

@Tuba
    I apologize if it comes across as snarky, I'm not trying to be.
  • SinDitBRSinDitBR
    edited January 2017
    ShakaAlek
    ShakaAlek said:

Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

I would, except there's no european reboot and the american one has too much latency to enjoy the game from here.

Apart from that, I'd say that if you want to keep cubes "cash only", you should make the game not so dependent on them, however if you don't get good potentials you will never be able to tackle most bosses in the game. It's also kinda ridiculous how it works: strong players are so strong that some endgame bosses have become a joke to them, so new content gets tailored to make it difficult with their strength, and they drop stuff that will make those players even stronger; this leaves the ones who were unable to beat the previous endgame bosses lagging even more behind, the gap between the strong and the weak widens constantly, both in terms of strength and in terms of wealth, to the point where a new player, to even hope of catching up with time, is forced to pay cash, cause partying up is almost non-existent so there's no way to make up for your deficit in strength to beat bosses that would give you the gear and resources needed to get stronger. Having the only good cubes in cash shop is pretty much central to this, which is basically what makes a game pay to win, and the reason why reboot is so popular. And I'm saying this having invested quite some time in the game: I used events as best as I could, and every time I got a new character slot I leveled to 120 characters with useful cards or link skills, traded as much as I could considering you don't drop valuable stuff every hour (or I don't at least). In the end, the most improvement I got was from getting link skills when ems gave max character slot expansion for free to every player, and recently from getting gear with the 6% potential I need by abusing the constant elite boss spawns in areas riddled with botters. It doesn't really make you feel accomplished though, besides finally being able to do a couple more bosses (and still the hardest one I beat I think was pink bean, back when zero hadn't been nerfed yet).
    the game is so dependent of cubes, specially bonus ones that can only be achieved through NX CASH. This was starting to change with the smithing system and the possibility to craft at least one meister cube per day but then again NX lowered the drop rate for chaos cubic blade and a meister cube started to cost more than 60m to produce, making it unobtainable for people who aren't rich.
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

I agree with everything except the Revamp of the Cash Shop, at least for now. I don't see a revamp for the cash shop as a priority at the moment. I would rather Nexon take the little priority they have for the game and put it towards something like, improving on their communication with the players, fixing bugs that players are having, limit lag as much as possible, and cut down on the unnecessary amount of maintenance's they preform, because when you're having 3-4 maintenance's as week, it's no longer a problem with the game, rather it's a problem with the people who manage it. When they are able to do all that then I think they should add in a cash shop revamp. It's absolutely ridiculous how these people have gotten away and still get away with doing such a horrible job managing the game.
    Unfortunately it seems that they only visit the game/forum once in every two weeks (judging by the time they took to fix and reply things). Those are all ideas that they should have done ages ago and the thing about revamping Cash Shop is to give a chance to people get permanent NX equips other way than waiting forever for it to come or having to buy boxes. Just check the Food Extravaganza contest, it's been 29 days since the end of it and they still haven't announced the winners. They haven't even made an oficial reply on this topic and I'm forced to deal with a moderator who reads like 6 or 7 good tips about how improve the game experience and staff-member relationship and all he cared was to say I'm "offering suggestions to get around rules" when in fact I only pointed that the rule was created in a time where we didn't had Gatchapon or anything tradeable for Nx Cash. The whole staff doesn't make a single effort to understand or to improve the game. In other games when I had a trouble I didn't had to wait 3 months for it to get fixed and they compensate me properly in a way that all players expect to found a bug just to be 'rewarded'. In 11 years of playing, I had reported several bugs and the only compensation I got was an ip block.
  • TubaTuba
    edited January 2017
    I just want all these college kids to get booted out, I've never seen a game so unstable. Hopefully when they bring in that new Korean dude things might change.