[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What are you Watching Right Now?

DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
Reactions: 1,435
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
(Don't feel like backlogging, sorry.)

I'm watching Mystery Science Theater 3000. The movie is "Attack of the Giant Leeches."

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Really liking Gabriel Dropout so far. Finding myself lol'ing a lot.

Still following Dragon Ball Super, but these last few filler episodes were pretty meh. The whole Universal Survival thingy looks sweet though.

The Amazing World of Gumball is finally returning in February. One new episode EVERY. DAY. After a like, three month dry streak. Hoping We Bare Bears follows suit. Steven Universe is also progressing slow as ever. Whatever happened to one new episode a week? I'd prefer that over these "bombs" (one new episode a day for a short spurt). I dunno, maybe others prefer new episodes in short bursts?
    DreamWeaver
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited January 2017
    Sherlock series 4, which was shet but episode 3 is somehow turning out to be even more spectacularly shet. So I'm upset over that, which is fun.

Detention game walkthrough on YouTube.
    DreamWeaver
  • NebulousViperNebulousViper
    Reactions: 940
    edited January 2017
    1. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - People have been pestering me to watch this. No regrets lol

2. Yuuri!!! on Ice - Swept up in tweets with fanart.

3. Goblin: The Lonely and Great God - Korean drama that family is watching basically.
    DreamWeaver
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Sooo freaking bored right now...

I used to be totally obsessed with anime. It's actually the reason I got a Netflix account. And then I had to cancel it for a while, because of financial concerns - figured I could continue binge watching after...I dunno, six months or a year. Came to find out that Netflix had gone from a HUGE selection of anime to basically nothing, and certainly nothingworth $7.99 a month for just a few series'. I did start getting into one of them, but the next time I went to watch it, it was gone! >_<

Now I use my aunt's account to watch Stranger Things (new season, please!), but mostly I just watch regular cable.
    edited January 2017
    @DreamWeaver - Yeah, NetFlix has basically been demolishing a bunch of series or previous old seasons. Like, my younger sister has to binge watch Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, S.H.E.I.L.D., and such because they've been taking down the older seasons? If they haven't, then she fears for that.

For anime, my sister and I use kissanime. They have a large collection of subbed anime and dubs for those that have it. It's what I've been using to watch YOI, Free, and I watched Parasyte on there as well. I'm not someone who frequently watches TV in general, let alone anime. I really just watch a small selection. Otherwise, I usually stick to manga adaptions. XP The only issue with using kissanime is that if you're using an adblocker, you have to disable it for that. Plus, buffering can be pretty bad if the video isn't fully loaded. So for me, I have to sit through YOI's long theme song. I love the theme song, thankfully, but I really don't want to sit through what seems to be a minute long theme. ^^;

On another note, I was thinking of watching Steven Universe from start to finish, but seeing how I just wrote that I don't watch TV often, I don't find that happening any time soon. I have to be in a very good mood to watch a series otherwise I'm not going to enjoy it as much or process things quick enough. ^^; However, for Korean dramas, I hear it in the background since the TV is in the same room. If I turn around and think it's interesting, I'll sit and watch with my mother and sister. They've been watching Goblin: The Lonely and Great God for the past week.
    DreamWeaver
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited January 2017
    Re-watching game of thrones.
    Can't wait for the new episodes.
    DreamWeaver
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Well, someone got me into RWBY but I stopped like 3/4ths of the way through the Vytal tournament, so I haven't gotten to the fall of Beacon yet.

I wanted to start watching through Kim Possible, but I never get around to it.

I was supposed to be watching both Legend of Korra and Archer, but I keep getting sidetracked and now those are in a backlog.
    DreamWeaver
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited January 2017
    Endless Eight.
    DreamWeaver
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @NebulousViper I'll remember kissanime. I've tried a lot of sites like that, but most of the episodes (on other sites) had been removed due copyright issues, or the buffering was so bad that what WAS there was basically unwatchable.

@Stéphy My brother really likes GoT! Is it true that everyone dies? Idk if I could handle that, lol.

@Neospector I tried RWBY a few months back. The animation style didn't sit well with me at the time, but I think I'll give it another chance. Fanfiction community seems to like it a lot, so...

NebulousViper
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Now watching Your Worst Nightmare.
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited January 2017
    @Stéphy My brother really likes GoT! Is it true that everyone dies? Idk if I could handle that, lol.

Haha well they have a lot seasons so it might indeed happend people die, but i won't spoil much more as it won't be fun for you to watch but even with 'people dieing' please do watch it. You will love it. It's imo one of the best things i have seen! :) enjoy
    DreamWeaver
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    I'm thinking of rewatching The Shining. I've seen it a few times on network cable but I've been told they cut so much stuff it changed the context of the film. I didn't believe it at first but after rewatching Ferris Buellers Day Off without the network recut, the context of the movie is totally different so now my interest in how the Shining will turn out is peaked.
    DreamWeaver
  • RineyRiney
    Reactions: 545
    edited February 2017
    Po-

Erm, it's been constantly comic book shows on TV. Arrow, Flash, Agents o Shield, Legends, that stuff.
    DreamWeaver
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited February 2017
    This:
    DreamWeaver
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited February 2017
    Law & Order: SVU :)
    DreamWeaverNebulousViper
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    @Othidist - The classics, eh? I'm not really a movie person, but I definitely need to see The Shining. The Stanley Hotel is a must for ghost hunters irl, apparently. I know what you mean about movies on regular TV. When I do feel like watching a movie, I use Netflix. Otherwise, it's just pointless.

@Riney - Nice! Do you watch Gotham or Lucifer?

@Invulgo - I have no idea what she's saying, but she has a really nice voice!

@DiamondSkyy - Procedurals are the best! I'm kind of partial to Criminal Minds, although it seems like the writers are starting to run out of ideas, imo.

Now watching Ice Cold Killers. (Dark things fascinate me.)
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    What am I watching right now? Are you really sure you wanna know? A special on housing vouchers for the State of Washington on KCTS9. I'm changing the channel.
    DreamWeaver
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    I've recently gotten into 2 Broke Girls (Don't judge me! Besides, it's funny as hell and the Brunette is hot!) This show is funny and I'm using a website called rabb.it which allows you to load up a website and other people can join and watch what you watch, with you! It's awesome!
    I should point out, I'm not affiliated with rabb.it or anything, I just really like the site. lol
    DreamWeaver
    edited February 2017
    @diamondskyy , @dreamweaver

I used to enjoy watching Law and Order SVU and Criminal Minds. It usually came on like every day or every once in a while for me and I'd binge watch them rather than doing homework lmao. I also watched Cold Case at one point as well. And Motive when I was up in Canada at one point but I never proceeded to continue with watching that. (Again, I don't watch TV /that/ often. It's just whatever's on and what mood I have going)

The newer Criminal Minds episodes have been making me cringe/uncomfortable so much more than usual though. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing? Also, I really miss some of the characters ahhhhhhhhhhh-

On another note, I've been watching "Code: Black" for a bit. The newest episode had me going "?????" and "!!!!!". Now I think I mentioned somewhere that I don't like gore for the most part and would probably get really sick while watching, but I try to just turn away if something bothers me that much. Watching people inflict pain and making them bleed seriously does not sit well with me (I say as I watch things like Parasyte-). I suppose there's some sort of grey area or exceptions for me, but I can't explain what those exceptions are if you get what I'm saying. orz
    DreamWeaver
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2017
    admiral%20raoring%20currents%202014.jpg
    DreamWeaver