[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NGS Update error

Comments

• MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited February 2017
    Survey

would you recommend this game to a friend?

=)
    AnoryLeFrenchieclon987SuperJonic
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited February 2017
    chooz wrote: »
    I sure goddamn hope it's happening to everyone because this is costing ME in ways you can't imagine

LOL what your 1000 alt accounts are not auto farming for you during down time? *SARCASM
  • RobinSpeedyRobinSpeedy
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Same Crash over here :( i just want to do my daily's but that's not even possible now.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    chooz wrote: »
    I sure goddamn hope it's happening to everyone because this is costing ME in ways you can't imagine

LOL what your 1000 alt accounts are not auto farming for you during down time? *SARCASM
    Well there's this event going on where you waste all your time doing one thing for 20 days...

• DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited February 2017
    men i wish this get fix soon so i can do my 5 job daily quest when ms get reset i will do not like miss a day on that but if any one find a way to fix this let use know if not i hope nexon look at the bug reporting and fix this right now
  • SinDitBRSinDitBR
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited February 2017
    same problem with me and a friend. The moment my character login the game closes at my face and show NGS error.
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    As much as I hate to see emergency maintenance notices, it sure would be comforting right now.
    Kat27SeleianceNekohimesama
  • LeFrenchieLeFrenchie
    Reactions: 710
    edited February 2017
    launching from GameLauncher as admin seemed to have fixed the issue for me. I've been logged in for a while now.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Any players having issues should try to download the Black Cipher manual patch.

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/207335836-Manual-Download-BlackCipher

See if this helps.
    InvulgoRenzerado
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2017
    I ended up clicking the little Gear icon that is right next to the terms of use on the maple story game page in the launcher and clicked repair. I haven't had the NGS error since.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited February 2017
    I ended up clicking the little Gear icon that is right next to the terms of use on the maple story game page in the launcher and clicked repair. I haven't had the NGS error since.

+1 i think this might of fixed it for me time will tell it downloaded something after running it so who knows

• Raira94Raira94
    Reactions: 940
    edited February 2017

+1 i think this might of fixed it for me time will tell it downloaded something after running it so who knows

already tried that for me it didnt work :S
    Anory
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited February 2017

I tried this a few times, and still getting the error.
    Anory
  • AnoryAnory
    Reactions: 425
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/207335836-Manual-Download-BlackCipher

None of these worked for me.
    Also, the folders weren't the ones described in the link and I can't find a BlackCypher file anywhere in Nexon's folders to delete. And yes, the occult files are visible.
    So tell me: should I reinstall the game? Or wait for a better solution? When I log in, all the channels seem almost empty, so I don't think I'm the only one.
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2017
    Anory wrote: »

None of these worked for me.
    Also, the folders weren't the ones described in the link and I can't find a BlackCypher file anywhere in Nexon's folders to delete. And yes, the occult files are visible.
    So tell me: should I reinstall the game? Or wait for a better solution? When I log in, all the channels seem almost empty, so I don't think I'm the only one.

Raira94 wrote: »

already tried that for me it didnt work :S

Oh wow I am sorry that didn't work for you guys. It worked for me though. I have been logged on since I did it. If nothing else, what you may want to try is uninstalling the game and re-install it. hopefully it will also redownload for you because i feel a fresh new copy should fix it. If not then Nexon will have to do a hotfix.

Hope it works for you!! :D
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    The majority of players are dcing right now so there is virtually no lag right now for those that can play. You did it nexon!!
    LeFrenchie
  • RenzeradoRenzerado
    Reactions: 700
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017

See if this helps.

worked for me!:)

... nvm dced...
  • Kapono89Kapono89
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    Game crashes since I installed it

Game keeps crashing in 3 - 5 minutes, all with NGS update error.

NGS Update Error: 0xe0100601(-535820799)

Character name: HaynDarkLord

Character level: 200

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Khaini

Im A Returning Player Please Help Fix
  • StalkedStalked
    Reactions: 100
    NGS Issue

Reboot, BetaBeated Lv.159 Demon Slayer.

Log on and get D/c no reason. Laptop is above recommended levels to run maplestory.