[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't log back in, no matter how long I wait.

SpiritSpirit
Reactions: 1,365
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
It just tells me that my ID is currently logged in. And if I try to use another account, I can't select any servers. This is happening with many people I know. Friends say it still says we're all online, but we logged out ages ago. We need to bring attention to this situation fast.
LightDevils

Comments

• DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited February 2017
    Same here - the servers show up but can't select any of them. It doesn't say I am online and I log in through Steam which lets me get to the select a world/channel page (the channels do show up) - just can't select them.
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2017
    Same here I made a post earlier.
  • SpiritSpirit
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    TheKilz wrote: »
    Same here I made a post earlier.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize. I hope a mod can merge my thread with yours.
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2017
    I'm outraged with Nexon iv lost a total of 2 hours of gameplay lost 7 levels!!

• LightDevilsLightDevils
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2017
    Oh woops I just made a post about this too. I'm having the same problem, I hope I don't get a rollback, it doesn't seem like anything I was doing was registering (talking to npcs, storage, boss que)
  • ShakeYaBootyShakeYaBooty
    Reactions: 460
    edited February 2017
    Similar problem, world's channels don't show up.
  • AsoredricAsoredric
    Reactions: 310
    edited February 2017
    Me too ^_^
    Thought I was the only one. does that mean the servers are down? When are they gonna fix it ?
  • SpiritSpirit
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Asoredric wrote: »
    Me too ^_^
    Thought I was the only one. does that mean the servers are down? When are they gonna fix it ?

Later or on the 3rd I'd assume. Read here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20569/update-2-known-instability-issues-2-1