[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Instability Issues - 2/1

SaygoSaygo
Reactions: 825
Administrator, Nexon
edited February 2017 in Vault
Hi Maplers,

We are aware that some players are currently experiencing server instability and disconnection issues.

These issues include players not being able to select a world in the world selection screen, runtime errors, and "ID is already logged in" errors.

We are currently looking into these issues and will provide updates as soon as we have them.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Thanks for your patience.

-The MapleStory Team
TheKilzchiminatorDoctorFrostNeospector

Comments

• TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2017
    Finally LOL <3 I'm upset I didn't get to play today, but it's all ok its going to be worth the wait.
  • ryushureiryushurei
    Reactions: 450
    edited February 2017
    Hello there. Just a while ago, I have been worrying regarding my problem where I was stuck in the Servers Selection. When I clicked the server I would like to log into, nothing shows up. However it is reassuring to hear the MapleStory Team response to the situation immediately. I would patiently wait for the good news towards this issue.

Warmest Regards,
    Ryu Shurei
  • alumpyrockalumpyrock
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Thank you for addressing the issue with the world select, I was kind of bummed I couldn't play much tonight but at least it is being looked into that is good
    TheKilz
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    alumpyrock wrote: »
    Thank you for addressing the issue with the world select, I was kind of bummed I couldn't play much tonight but at least it is being looked into that is good

Agreed!
    DoctorFrost
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited February 2017
    at least u guys addressed it, please fix asap
    TheKilz
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017
    What about fixing the "Trainer's Command" quest that gives you the skill to equip multiple pets. There are quite a few people who are experiencing this glitch. People are wasting NX to buy a "pet snack" not knowing it might not work for them. Why don't you guys announce that?
  • VaazaVaaza
    Reactions: 425
    edited February 2017
    myyybaad wrote: »
    What about fixing the "Trainer's Command" quest that gives you the skill to equip multiple pets. There are quite a few people who are experiencing this glitch. People are wasting NX to buy a "pet snack" not knowing it might not work for them. Why don't you guys announce that?

Good one. Let's try to login first and worry about that afterwards

DoctorFrost
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    Vaaza wrote: »
    myyybaad wrote: »

Good one. Let's try to login first and worry about that afterwards
    seriously though LOL

• MaquenjayMaquenjay
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2017
    what are with these super positive responses? like????
    PissedOff
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    Maquenjay wrote: »

The point is they are finally working on it. No need to be negative :)
  • HASUEHASHASUEHAS
    Reactions: 740
    edited February 2017
    TheKilz wrote: »
    Maquenjay wrote: »

The point is they are finally working on it. No need to be negative :)

Yea because we are supposed to be grateful that a company who has been running this game for 10 years decided to recognize that an issue exists that doesn't let players log into the game? You sure know how to keep your expectations low

TheKilz
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2017
    I dunno about you guys but I've had lag issues ever since October. Occasionally I login once a week to check and there's still lag.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    so it's broken, the game is barely playable for small moments at a time, and the times when everything is broken are the times you might get a mini rollback for all your actions if you don't stay logged in. fun.
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    I dunno about you guys but I've had lag issues ever since October. Occasionally I login once a week to check and there's still lag.

This is true, but this could be due to your server connection.
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    The events are great and all but they are pointless if we can't participate due to instability. My idea, stop doing events for a short while, fix ALL the issues with the game as is. Once the game is stable again, then possibly start doing events again. Just a thought.
    TheKilzTimDuLogic
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    Cobain wrote: »
    The events are great and all but they are pointless if we can't participate due to instability. My idea, stop doing events for a short while, fix ALL the issues with the game as is. Once the game is stable again, then possibly start doing events again. Just a thought.

Its a lose, lose situation for them because if they don't keep the player base entertained they will lose players. Believe me, they are trying their best. It just takes some time to work fix some issues.
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    Our glorious leaders must surely be working ferociously to vanquish the vile glitches that plague our wonderful addiction.
    TheKilz
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2017
    I dunno my internet hasn't changed recently. Considering most if not everyone cannot go into event hall I think it's safe to say I'm not the only one experiencing even moderate lag. I refuse to play under subpar conditions.
  • JinTheHeroJinTheHero
    Reactions: 430
    edited February 2017
    Can we please get an update on when they'll fix the run time error? Why don't we have a server maintainence? I'm surprised we still haven't had one since this patch that pretty much messed everything up. The run time error doesn't even let you play, so it's not fair that other people get to play. x_x
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    JinTheHero wrote: »
    Can we please get an update on when they'll fix the run time error? Why don't we have a server maintainence? I'm surprised we still haven't had one since this patch that pretty much messed everything up. The run time error doesn't even let you play, so it's not fair that other people get to play. x_x

To fix the Runtime Error, install DirectX:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
    JinTheHero