[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Annnnnd were back to (UNABLE TO CLICK SERVER)

Comments

• TheKilzTheKilz
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2017
    Sayjinx wrote: »
    well this explains why no one was on reboot server :/

Yup :\
  • BielBiel
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I was able to enter the game and play for about 15 min, when I openned the cash shop and the game froze (like it was with intense lag), then I logout and when I enter the world selection screen and select one, the channel list doesn't show up. Also, when I was playing, I wasn't able to make a party and use hyper rock. GG nexon
    TheKilz
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    Biel wrote: »
    I was able to enter the game and play for about 15 min, when I openned the cash shop and the game froze (like it was with intense lag), then I logout and when I enter the world selection screen and select one, the channel list doesn't show up. Also, when I was playing, I wasn't able to make a party and use hyper rock. GG nexon

Good thing you said that about the pt and tp rock! I was going to edit that in as some of the issues you should look out for.

• RereRere
    Reactions: 610
    edited February 2017
    Sigh. I really was looking forward to waking up and play since I haven't gotten to play more than 30 minutes yesterday - but Nexon made it even worse than it was before. I'll come back in the next 5 hours. Hopefully Nexon can fix this problem by then... right? A personal update would be helpful.
  • khelkhel
    Reactions: 445
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
  • TheKilzTheKilz
    edited February 2017
    khel wrote: »

I LOVE ALL OF YOU. WE FINALLLLLY DID IT!!!! WOOP <3
  • ShakeYaBootyShakeYaBooty
    Reactions: 460
    edited February 2017
    Now wait for another maintenance which will fix nothing, maybe even make things worst :)
    myyybaadTheKilzArgent
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017
    Wish they fixed the trainers command quest not giving you the follow the lead skill so you can equip multiple pets. be warned people if you are going to buy a pet package that includes the pet snack or just buying the pet snack by itself completing the quest trainers command might not give you the skill. so be very careful.
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited February 2017
    hi guy i do not know if this gone to help u out of not but i just got pass the worlds section screen by Waited of 5 min to 10 min after that the channel section screen pop up i know it hard to believe this after all the comment i made today but this will work i try log off and on a few time to test it out and even time i did this i got pass it with no log in error but i did use the nexon launcher and not the maplestory one of some odd thing if u use that maplestory launcher u will not be able to log on but when i use the nexon launcher i was able to log on with easy