[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I did something stupid

SlickBackSlickBack
Reactions: 320
edited February 2017 in General Chat
So I played maple story when it was released to the US and quit right after horntail. Anyways I started playing again late december 2015 on and off. I didn't do my research so I made characters and after one account was full i made more accounts to try the classes out. long story short i have multiple accounts with all the characters besides zero (i only play reboot) and explorer mages. they are all pretty much over 120. I learned about links skills and character cards late in the game. Id like to know if there is a system where i could move chars from one account to another. the answer is probably no but i might as well ask if there was a special case where they did that. I seriously dont want to remake all those chars again.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    there is no system or way for you to move your characters from other accounts to whatever your main account is.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    nope, time to choose your main account
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You and me both, friend. I have three or four characters on another account (my first Maplestory account from when I started years ago), too that I'd love to fix up with cubes and such. I never deactivated that account because I wanted to make sure that main's name never gets taken, but I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of it and just reinventing her on Reboot.