[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory Network Maintenance - Feb 7, 2017

SaygoSaygo
Reactions: 825
Administrator, Nexon
edited February 2017 in Vault
We will be working on our MapleStory North America network on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11:30 PM PST (2:30 AM EST / 8:30 AM CET / 6:30 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to conclude on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 around 4:00 AM PST (7:00 AM EST / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT).

This maintenance will only affect the MapleStory North America network. The game servers will still be available, but it’s possible that you may experience service interruptions during the listed times, particularly when the maintenance is starting and ending.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Tuesday, February 7, 2017
PST: 11:30 PM – 4:00 AM (Feb. 8)
EST: 2:30 AM – 7:00 AM (Feb. 8)
CET: 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM (Feb. 8)
AEDT: 6:30 PM – 11:00 PM (Feb. 8)

What will be unavailable:

This maintenance will only affect the MapleStory North America network. The game servers will still be available, but it’s possible that you may experience service interruptions during the listed times, particularly when the maintenance is starting and ending.
NeospectorJettLuvsUryushurei

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Here's hoping this maintenance will bring about a noticeable reduction of lag.
  • LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 465
    edited February 2017
    Well here it is ladies and gentleman. The longest Server maintenance since the Big Bang update... Hopefully they fix most of these issues.
  • OniPeridotOniPeridot
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2017
    Hopefully I'll be able to log in after this maintenance, since I haven't been able to do so since the last update...
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited February 2017
    Please address:

-Game crashing when selecting the North America server.
    -Login screen randomly freezing/crashing during the login process. Whether I'm quick, or I wait a little bit, it seems to be random. It happens way too often.
    -Game crashing whenever you switch characters in-game.
    -THE LAG.
  • XenarekXenarek
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    My game keeps crashing everytime I get to the server select screen It's been like this ever since you people added all of these new events I used to be able to play but now I can't even play at all
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited February 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    We will be working on our MapleStory North America network on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11:30 PM PST (2:30 AM EST / 8:30 AM CET / 6:30 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to conclude on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 around 4:00 AM PST (7:00 AM EST / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Time:

So....can we get some details on exactly what you guys did? Because as far as I'm concerned, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed.
  • ElasticoEMSElasticoEMS
    Reactions: 820
    edited February 2017
    Mayetala wrote: »
    Saygo wrote: »

Time:

So....can we get some details on exactly what you guys did? Because as far as I'm concerned, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed.

If anything, they made the lag on Luna like 20 times worse. Cant do anything, the new events are unable to do because of this massive lag, you cant even loot items.
    Would be nice if the developers played the game theirself so they could see what kind of mess it is :).
    JettLuvsU