[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nina pentacle Mount perm Mount vanishing after use

M1mu_ChanM1mu_Chan
Reactions: 800
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
http://imgur.com/a/2TEqt
Third time using this Mount , each time after server chack, the mount vanish from my mounts list,
tried asking for help from support:
"Greetings Lana,

Thank you for contacting us again and I'm sorry if you feel that way. I have already asked our Game Team to re-investigate this issue however, the results were the same, they are unable to verify the issue. Due to this, I apologize but there's no way for us to retrieve the item and we are unable to provide any compensation on your account. Please be advised that further attempts in sending us a ticket with the same issue will result to the same answer. I will be closing this ticket now and should there be any other issues or questions regarding the game, feel free to contact us again. You may also visit our Support Page if you encounter other issues.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

GM Klobor
Nexon America Inc."

each time same answer, they say the techinicians chacked my account, and they didn't find anything wrong.
clearly the meintanance or updating deleting the mount or it buged, why you guys can't fix it? or at list compensate?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Ah yes, the old "can't (be bothered to) confirm".
    Next time you try using the mount, take a video:
    1. Go to an airport map where the in-game clock is clearly visible.
    2. Open inventory and hover the cursor over the mount coupon, to show it says the mount is perm.
    3. Double click it.
    4. Show the mount in the mount collection.
    5. Take the mount out for a spin.

After the mount disappears, take a screenshot of your mount collection without it.

Send the video and the screenshot to Nexon with your next ticket.

Note that they may very well not even look at it, but just close it automatically because "our game team already said that permanent mounts can't disappear". That's what this company is like. If we still had our CM he might have been able to make them look at your video and screenshot, but as things stand... maybe it's best to not waste your meso or NX on more of these mounts.

Did you ever have a temporary version of this mount?
  • M1mu_ChanM1mu_Chan
    edited February 2017
    I'm trying to get temp one 3 times already, each time I used it -it vanished after meintanance.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    M1mu_Chan wrote: »
    I'm trying to get temp one 3 times already, each time I used it -it vanished after meintanance.

Temp or perm?
  • M1mu_ChanM1mu_Chan
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Temp or perm?
    perm, nvm I gave up on this mount, it's usless i'll lose it anyways if i'll try using it again.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Temp or perm?
    perm, nvm I gave up on this mount, it's usless i'll lose it anyways if i'll try using it again.

What I asked is whether you ever had a temporary Nina Pentacle Mount, before the first time you tried getting the permanent one.

I ask because other people have speculated, in regards to another permanent mount, that if you had a temporary mount X, you can never keep a permanent mount X. They'll keep disappearing because the game "remembers" that your mount X has expired. I want to know whether what happened to you confirms this hypothesis.
  • FrankieFrankie
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017