[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Instability Issues - 2/2

Comments

• PhantomsAriaPhantomsAria
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2017
    Add a nice new glitch with today's update. Apparently any classes with rings with effects on them get glitched out. Logged in, can't move maps, can't drop things, can't equip or unequip things. 213 Phantom. Apparently Phantoms, Wild Hunterss, and Demons are affected from what I can tell. Nexon, PLEASE do another patch so I can play again. I'm already broken with Milles and Tempest DC, at least let me have a little bit of a win. :/
    edited February 2017
    Also still suffering from nearly unplayable server instability, game client crashed ten to fifteen times before it lets me log in, every single time. Have to attack monsters with non Phantom skills or I get disconnected, already been through 2 or 3 tickets including a video sent to SHOW THE GMs that it is server sided not computer sided, no help from Nexon GMs. Just shrug of shoulders and close of the ticket. Event hall lag is horrendous, the sengoku event is just a pay to win event like most things because it's all about the money. One run a day? Really? I got robbed by not having the description on 5 star EEs clear enough to let me know that it will END UP at 5 stars, not add 5 stars to whatever, so I bought a bunch of superior protection stuff and ended up wasting it for a gain of two stars instead of 5. I wouldn't have used anything had I known that. All I got was a "Well this is HOW IT IS, despite how it looks or is worded on the item, too bad." So I won't be buying anything for upgrading items again unless it's at 0. And even then, I feel rather jilted so I just might not buy any more NX for awhile. Just because.

The compensation 2x cards can't be used effectively with all the server instability and DC issues, and they know ____ well that the compensations are just to say it was done. What the players want for compensation is a PLAYABLE GAME.

Nexon, you are losing a lot of your playerbase to these problems. Do what you did with Big Bang, have the game down for a few days, consistently, even a week, to rewrite things that need to be redone and make it more playable. I'm not even asking for good, just playable. Able to play content we are told we can play. Do things we are supposed to do. LOG IN. Anything. Please.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    @PhantomsAria , today's maintenance was supposed to fix the issue with Phantom skills causing disconnections:
    "* Phantom, Wild Hunter, Xenon, and Kinesis characters will no longer randomly disconnect while hunting."

Sengoku has always been one free run a day, and so has Red Leaf High. It's been like that for years. The events recur so you can save up coins and eventually get everything you want from the shop without paying NX.

The issue with the summon rings affects all classes. The way to work around it is to quick move to FM and unequip the ring. If you're not in town, queue up for Zakum and then ask the NPC to send you to El Nath.
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    @PhantomsAria , today's maintenance was supposed to fix the issue with Phantom skills causing disconnections:
    "* Phantom, Wild Hunter, Xenon, and Kinesis characters will no longer randomly disconnect while hunting."

Sengoku has always been one free run a day, and so has Red Leaf High. It's been like that for years. The events recur so you can save up coins and eventually get everything you want from the shop without paying NX.

The issue with the summon rings affects all classes. The way to work around it is to quick move to FM and unequip the ring. If you're not in town, queue up for Zakum and then ask the NPC to send you to El Nath.

I saw that, thank you. I have a Phantom friend who is stuck in Ereve conference room and can't move, I hope they fix this quick.
  • iDaKittyClawiDaKittyClaw
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    my phantom still crashes
  • RikoLattéRikoLatté
    Reactions: 520
    edited February 2017
    game has literally been unplayable on my toshiba satellite for 5 days straight now, and its somehow just THIS laptop, im suspecting it has to do with a broken file, instability issue OR my laptop needing a reboot
  • FattehBunnehFattehBunneh
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    RikoLatté wrote: »
    game has literally been unplayable on my toshiba satellite for 5 days straight now, and its somehow just THIS laptop, im suspecting it has to do with a broken file, instability issue OR my laptop needing a reboot

does it has a black screen after char select? if it is i have the same problem as well
  • NarpsNarps
    Reactions: 540
    edited February 2017
    Where is the second round of compensation?!
    ALL my EXP 2x CARDs from the CASH SHOP are WASTING Away why you try getting your act together

- What server instability? You cant EVEN GET PASSED THE WORLD SELECTION!

- I DID REPAIR INSTALL; DELETE THE CRAP GAME AND REINSTALLED. Only thing left is for me to throw my computer out of the window.

PS. I have patience, you all just wasted it. No Joke.

not getting passed world select is server instability. relax, it'll fix eventually

"It'll fix eventually"
    February 21st and it still hasn't been fixed.

The stability of an alcoholic, private servers have better stability than this.
  • KanQnKanQn
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited February 2017
    I crashed at CPQ and lost my runs for today :/
    Instant DC after just few minutes of logging every time...