[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False "Police GMMapleStory" disconnections

shavitshavit
Reactions: 1,460
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: False "Police GMMapleStory" disconnections
Brief bug summary: I get disconnected during the boss fights for no reason.
More details: I wish I could provide whatever to help you solve it.
Steps to reproduce: Play the game, do boss fights, avoid getting hit by bosses.
Character name: nginx
Character level: 187
Character job: Night Lord (4)
World name: Reboot
Date and time of the incident: 18:46:39 (06:46:39PM) *server time*
Screenshot: https://free.shav.it/epthlnp.png

epthlnp.png

I honestly don't get it, I get disconnected for NO REASON during a boss fight and I can't go in again for the rest of the day.. can you at the very least make it let me access the boss fight again when I'm back? It makes no sense that I've lost a boss run for no reason..
  1. Allow re-entering a boss fight if they get disconnected by "Police GMMapleStory" during the fight?2 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2017
    :T Unfortunately GMMaplestory comes after all of us who lag...so basically...if you lag too hard...it reacts as if you are a bot "teleporting" cuz the server doesnt register till after the Lag spike has ended.
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited February 2017
    One idea I've always had in regards to general disconnections during boss battles is to NOT reward any EXP and to NOT count the entry until AFTER the boss is defeated.

That's what Monster Park does. Why can't bosses do it too?
    JettLuvsUbumbertyrshavit