[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix dang DRPQ :(

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited February 2017 in General Chat
I'm kinda sick of being constently disconnecting EVERY time me and few friends do DRPQ :( Can we acually HAVE working PQ without d/c's everytime ?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    I had heard some reports over megaphones in GRAZED that the PQ was fixed.

Has anyone else still been experience disconnections?

Edit: Additionally, could this be the result of the recent server instability instead?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited February 2017
    Well, you can go but slowly, i wonder if it will eventually be fixed with the game more stable, i made a video about that, hope that helps
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    I had heard some reports over megaphones in GRAZED that the PQ was fixed.

Has anyone else still been experience disconnections?

Edit: Additionally, could this be the result of the recent server instability instead?

Nope on Reboot constently d/c's but WOULD love to SEE this fix for this week maintance due to SO many needs to complete for the boss cards
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited February 2017
    2 month after 5th job release and not a single fix :we risking our account TRYING to finish this using expliots/glitches yet nexon won't fix this :( not happy person