[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    -has a royal hair coupon just wasting away and another 15k nx- :(
    emperor52Rissaness
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Same. Next Royal update should be this Wednesday so hopefully they at least add something new and decent for the males. I think it'll be almost three months since guys got a new royal hair or face....
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    emperor52 wrote: »
    Same. Next Royal update should be this Wednesday so hopefully they at least add something new and decent for the males. I think it'll be almost three months since guys got a new royal hair or face....

bet you it will be recycled hair and vip/regs again
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    WE WANT NEW ROYALS :(
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Four more hours til update. I'm not expecting anything though just to avoid feeling disappointed lol
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Four more hours til update. I'm not expecting anything though just to avoid feeling disappointed lol

they added something but it was garbage. at least it was new though?
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017

they added something but it was garbage. at least it was new though?
    Yeah I saw, that new hair is really ugly but they did add something new. I do like a lot of the royal faces they included this time around.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    bumperino cause i want my hair
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    bumperino cause i want my hair

Next update tomorrow, let's hope it's in this round.
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited March 2017
    I want the soprano hair style back for girls please
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    They forgot to update royals this week...
    gvnalmanza wrote: »
    I want the soprano hair style back for girls please
    That's a pretty popular hair, plus females seem to take priority over the guys so there's a good chance they may add that to rotation sooner than later.

• TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2017
    I would like to see Siren hair back & Nymph hair! (I can't remember if these were all star or royals sorry >_< I just really like those hairs XD)

Also I recently saw someone with this gorgeous long hair with a braid at the front but I didn't screen shot it - I can't find it anywhere! Whatever hair that is, I also want it XD
    emperor52
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Tanya wrote: »
    I would like to see Siren hair back & Nymph hair! (I can't remember if these were all star or royals sorry >_< I just really like those hairs XD)

Also I recently saw someone with this gorgeous long hair with a braid at the front but I didn't screen shot it - I can't find it anywhere! Whatever hair that is, I also want it XD

Was it wavy goddess hair?

emperor52
  • TanyaTanya
    edited March 2017
    Tanya wrote: »

Was it wavy goddess hair?

It wasn't wavy goddess hair - although that one is gorgeous too & I would like to see that one back as well! :O there are just so many nice hairs. I'll keep searching & post when I find it! :3
    JettLuvsUemperor52
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited March 2017
    As a lover of pixel fashion, I'm going to make sure we pull a lot from this thread!
    While it probably won't make it into the next rotation, we'll be sure to look through the ones posted here for rotations in the near future.
    Tanyaemperor52Its2Sharp4UJuly_Cas_Bluejeans
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    As a lover of pixel fashion, I'm going to make sure we pull a lot from this thread!
    While it probably won't make it into the next rotation, we'll be sure to look through the ones posted here for rotations in the near future.

Just make sure they don't put VIP styles in royals anymore. I don't know about you, but it feels pretty insulting to drop like $5 on a royal hair coupon just to have it give you some trash hair that you can get from Special Beauty Coupons.
    Its2Sharp4UTanyaTubaDontEatChalk
  • emperor52emperor52
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017

Thank you for popping into the thread to let us know! I'd really appreciate any help you put into getting some of these and newer styles added. I'd also love it if you could get them to add the Aran skintone to the Tanning Salon. ;)
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Just make sure they don't put VIP styles in royals anymore. I don't know about you, but it feels pretty insulting to drop like $5 on a royal hair coupon just to have it give you some trash hair that you can get from Special Beauty Coupons.
    And YES, to this! That was the worst rotation I've ever seen.
    StarrySWolf
  • MissMiss
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited March 2017
  • TanyaTanya
    edited March 2017
    Okay so I found the hair with the braid at the front :D It is called Shining Ribbon Hair and it was an Anniversary royal hair style. its listed here:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/9619/cash-shop-specials-5-11-5-17

Its the 5th one, the purple one :D
    annfh.jpg

Edit:
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    To add to my post, yes to this x100. VIP styles in royal coupons is the worst. I'd also add that perhaps maybe some of the older royal styles should possibly be added to VIP - like if they have appeared in the royal style rotation over a certain number of times. That might give people more reason to buy VIP coupons - an added bonus.
    JettLuvsU_Cas_
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Wooo, thank you for this!

These are the royals I'd love to see. From left to right: Sweet Creme Hair, C-Curl Perm Hair, Soprano Hair, Royal Twin Tails Hair, Quick Trim Hair, Eggplant Hair. Also the royal faces in character 2 + 4 (Dreamy Face) & in character 3 (Still Eyed Face).
    [img][/img]2i0abe0.png
    StéphyOjamaxSakuraHimelileManic
This discussion has been closed.