[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Bonus Cubes & Fusion Tickets to Reward Shop

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 6,020
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
These items should be added to the Reward Shop:
- Bonus Potential Cubes
- Special Bonus Potential Scroll
- Perfect Bonus Potential Stamp
- Premium Fusion Ticket Exchange Coupon
- Nebulite Diffuser

The reason why is that there are many other upgrade options out there, but we can only get so far with free options. Buying from others costs tons of mesos and then the only ways to obtain them is through NX directly through Cash Shop, or Marvel Machine.

I think we should give free players a chance. It's time to give some accessibility towards Bonus Potential and Nebulites.
FennekinMakazeKibaTigrecitoPhantomMasterThiefJulyTorippiWarmCha
  1. Do you agree with this suggestion?49 votes
    1. Yes.
       96% (47 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Somewhat.
       4% (2 votes)

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I seriously don't get why Bpot cubes aren't permanently in Reward Shop yet. Like, holy crap, it's pretty essential in normal servers. They've shown they're capable of doing it, since they've added it in events before. And it's been suggested countless times, with each time the current CM saying they were like, checking whether it'd be a good idea to put them in or something. So what, did they decide bonus potential should be for paying customers only? :/

The nebulite items should really be in there, too. I dislike the entire idea of nebulites tbh, but this'd soften my opinion of them a bit.

I don't think the bpot scroll and stamp are super necessary though, since they're possible to get in-game (dojo, fairly common recurring events). But they'd still be nice to have.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    This has been suggested some time in the past. I'm curious if a moderator ever forwarded this to Nexon. Or if Nexon ever acknowledged it.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    This has been suggested some time in the past. I'm curious if a moderator ever forwarded this to Nexon. Or if Nexon ever acknowledged it.

It did in fact get Acknowledged by Artasi before he left. he said that they were working on it, but that's the last it's been talked about.
    krskYinYangX
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »

It did in fact get Acknowledged by Artasi before he left. he said that they were working on it, but that's the last it's been talked about.

Nexon knows we want them.
    We had Bonus Cubes in Rewards Shop for a single day one Miracle Time, but that was it.
    bumbertyr
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »

Personally, that's the same as it not being acknowledged. You can't say "we're working on it" and 1+ year later nothing has been updated regarding the topic.
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon knows we want them.
    We had Bonus Cubes in Rewards Shop for a single day one Miracle Time, but that was it.
    Yeah that's what makes me think we will never get them in the reward shop. Similar to how Violet cube threads always get swept under the rug yet there's those cash-grab events with them every now and then.
  • TigrecitoTigrecito
    Reactions: 650
    edited March 2017
    Please nexon, we need those cubes in regular servers :c
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    edited July 2017
    Even with the introduction of the Mesos Market, I still think this isn't enough. I still believe these items should be introduced into the Reward Shop.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2017
    I cannot agree more.

Also, can the limited quantity of cubes and scrolls be removed. I just want to pour my Reward Points on Black Cubes or Red cubes when I have a Legendary that is making me itch.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    edited September 2017
    I'd like to bring this up again for the sake of reducing the pay-wall and encourage free-to-play.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I think this is also a Great idea, please at least look into some of the suggestions that we suggest to you Nexon America.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    nebulite diffusers should be changed to a meso cost.
    Fusion tickets would be very nice to have 5 per month in reward shop
    Bpot cubes also would be nice in reward shop

bpot scrolls are being added to the legion shop so those shouldn't really be a concern
    Bpot stamps are very much available from elite boxes although soon being reduced in frequency as a reward