[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Call of Cygnus bug?

FreakStreakFreakStreak
Reactions: 1,000
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
I recently finished the quest for the Call of Cygnus skill, but I did not receive the skill. So now I have 30 unused SP points on my WA. Is there any fix to this issue? Has nexon address this issue? I really need the skill X_X
ign: WindStarrow
Level: 212
World: Khaini

Comments

• FreakStreakFreakStreak
    edited February 2017
    Bug type: Skill

Brief bug summary: Completed quest line for "call of cygnus" skill but did not receive the skill.

More details: I watched tutorials online on how to complete the quest. I finished the quest, I left shinshoo's hideout in leafre and I clicked the lightbulb over my head and followed through all the guidelines. The quest line appeared in my "completed" tab of my quests, yet I still do not have the skill.

Character name: WindStarrow

Character level: 212

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Khaini

Date and time of the incident: 2/23/17

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) EST
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Just to clarify, since you said you're level 212:
    You are 5th job, right?
    Did you try getting the skill before taking the 5th job advancement?
  • FreakStreakFreakStreak
    edited February 2017
    Nope, I just switched mains so I didn't even know that I had a missing skill even after i did 5th job.