[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Purchased unusable Sengoku High tickets

OthidistOthidist
Reactions: 685
edited March 2017 in Account Billing Support
I had 5 remaining that are not useable due to the event ending prior to the arranged date in the event window. I have looked into this and seen that the website has differed by nearly 24 hours. I would like help in this situation. Surely I am not alone with this either? Any response is helpful, thank you. :-)
  1. Should anyone be compensated or assisted for the discression in event dates ingame and outgame?7 votes
    1. Nah, they should have checked multiple sources.
       29% (2 votes)
    2. Yes, this clearly needs adressing.
       57% (4 votes)
    3. Not sure what is even going on here.
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited March 2017
    I agree on the fact that the NX store items should have been limited as well. They shouldn't be purchaseable with a 30 day usage time. Rather it should've set a date as the last day of the event. But on the other hand, the site did state it would last untill 01:00 CET (Server reset time), 28th of febuary. So it did not end 24 hours later than the site said.