[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Welcome to the new forums!

Comments

• KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    ah nice. I love these new Forums.(finally a Forum where videos work correctly)
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    *edit oops wrong thread
  • BBBBGiftsComBBBBGiftsCom
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2016
    I have not played in a long time forgot my password on my old email.Downloading now cant wait to see all the changes!
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    forum still kind of same regarding to no notifications after any comment unless they tag u directly. even a quote wont trigger a notification
  • TakalaTakala
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    I loved vbulletin but boy was a new update needed here. Thanks team :)
  • NagatoniichaNagatoniicha
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    I do not know where to go to do to me about, I can not go to play and I get a window that says' You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later. OK. '' OMG !!! and has 24 hours this and still not see some answers, I posted over there in forum maintenance, but nothing! Now I can not play and I'm losing my keys and update school yesterday and today of absolute belt.
  • TriforceTriforce
    Reactions: 610
    edited October 2016
    Kitties
    Kitties said:

Forums look nice. Wish we could change our avatar to something unique as it was nice to distinguish between different forum posts. Otherwise, it is an improvement in my book.

I agree. I would love to change my avatar too, but the changes are definitely an improvement. Got muh dream forum name.. weee!! \('u')/
  • BigDaddyDavidBigDaddyDavid
    Reactions: 715
    edited October 2016
    It's litten
  • SheikSheik
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Loving the new forum
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    As a new migrant from EMS, these shiny new forums look pretty nice.
  • Shaneration1Shaneration1
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    new forums wooop welcome all users names shane, im from eu still waiting for my account to migrate but chilling out in reboot till then :D
  • ShanerationShaneration
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    welcome to the new forums everyone ill be battlemaging over here :D
  • WarmRiceWarmRice
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    If you mean your posts from the previous forum, they are no longer available. I presume individual user stats were not maintained due to differences in the two forum softwares, as well as representation of legacy posts.
  • WarmRiceWarmRice
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    WarmRice wrote: »
    No, I mean the actual accounts. I'm not too sure but I remember signing up for an account on the old forums right before it closed (or around there), but now I can't seem to log back on to it (password or account incorrect error). I was wondering maybe there was another platform (site) to log on to the forums, as I remembered there was one for the old forums and one for this new one -- but now theres only the login for the new forums? Perhaps if anyone has a screenshot of the old forums I may be able to recall what I was doing. I believe at that time the new forums were in their "lite" version. I also remember the old forums were (also) accessible on the main maplestory website, and not through a redirected new tab, as it is now.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/9753/closing-old-forums-1-31-2017