[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tot's Trial Sword

BebhBebh
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
So I did the Tot Soul Weapon Quest, but Tot's Trial Sword is still in my Equip inventory. The quest said the sword will be removed after doing the quest but it's still here. And I can't drop the sword...

Character name: Bebh
Character level: 155
Character job: Demon Slayer
World: Luna

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Most tots quests are bugged at present like the potential one with the helmet.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited March 2017
    you can get rid of equips with transfer hammer find a lv 85-90 1h sword and then transfer it
  • sapphi29sapphi29
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited March 2017
    You can also extract the sword. That is how I got rid of all of the bugged equip items.
  • BebhBebh
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    sapphi29 wrote: »
    You can also extract the sword. That is how I got rid of all of the bugged equip items.
    Can you tell me how please?

• sapphi29sapphi29
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited March 2017
    Sure, go to Ardentmill, Channel 1. Click on someone's extractor, and drag and drop the equip in the small window.

If there is no one around with an extractor, you can go to the Alchemist stand.

if you are not an alchemist, you can also go to the Alchemist stand and click in your inventory map on the round icon. Drag and drop it in that small window.
    extracting.jpg
    (Source: playpark.net)
    lMagelFlareGnz