[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

grazed is infested with duplicated frenzy totems!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
there are many many frenzy totems being duped in grazed with the bonus stats of +1 additional str/dex +2 additional int and +1 additional magic attack bonus stats being mass replicated and sold to the unwarry. nexon step in b4 this wrecks up the server and does even more damage to the population help grazed!

Comments

• KaraxxKaraxx
    Reactions: 910
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    This is true.

-Removed-
    Image Source: Reddit
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Karaxx wrote: »
    This is true.

-Removed-

We do not allow accusations of hacking on the forums; these threads don't do anything and often lead to witchhunting and blind/false accusations.

If you haven't already, you should file a ticket with support to report someone for hacking.
  • KaraxxKaraxx
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    This is true.

-Removed-

We do not allow accusations of hacking on the forums; these threads don't do anything and often lead to witchhunting and blind/false accusations.

If you haven't already, you should file a ticket with support to report someone for hacking.

I didn't accuse ANYONE in this picture... I only wanted to show that alot of people have this same duped frenzy totem that TerrorStreak has mentioned above. How about I censor all the names and repost the picture? Will that work? People need to see duped frenzy proof

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I didn't accuse ANYONE in this picture... I only wanted to show that alot of people have this same duped frenzy totem that TerrorStreak has mentioned above. How about I censor all the names and repost the picture? Will that work? People need to see duped frenzy proof

Accusing someone of possessing a duped item is very much accusing them. Even if you weren't explicitly, it leads people to believe they're hacking, which causes problems.

I would very much prefer you didn't; as I said, the forums are not the place to report players for duped items and these topics always lead to mudslinging. We don't require proof; I believe you just fine, and I reported a case of duped totems last Wednesday. But you should be reporting players through the official channels; either in-game or through a ticket.
  • KaraxxKaraxx
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    This is true.

-Removed-

Okay then, at least it got reported, thanks. Also about reporting hackers via tickets, I've been doing that already through february all month long.