[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Machine code invalid?!

ReversesReverses
Reactions: 900
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
After making several tickets regarding this problem it is still not working.

I won (5) White Cubes on the marvel machine but when i enter the coupon code it says : "7ExP58t
All the tickets are closed with the same answer (We are still currently looking into this issue and we are doing our utmost best to have this resolved as soon as possible and although I cannot give you an estimated time as to when it would be fixed I would like to ask you to give us a little bit more of your patience as we work on a fix for this issue)

It have been 3 months since the first ticket i made... I was wondering if the problem get solved through this forum.

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2017
    Hello =)

Unfortunately that's not fixed. Personally have an active ticket regarding this issue.
  • CrysteelCrysteel
    Reactions: 810
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Yea, I have the same issue. Been wanting to use these from Marvel for months now, but you can't redeem the code, and nothing (to my knowledge) has been done about it.