[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trainer's Command Quest

_Cas__Cas_
Reactions: 1,160
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest broken - Did not give 'Follow the lead' skill.

Brief bug summary: Purchased a pet snack from maple reward points shop for the quest "Trainer's Command". Completed the quest. Trainer Bartos took the Pet Snack from me, and completed the quest, but did not give the 'Follow the lead' skill. Logged out and logged back in to reload my character, but the skill did not show up even after relog. Attempted to use multipet anyway, and it did not work.

More details: Completed the quest with 'Crystal Rudolph' pet equipped. Used 'Pet Snack' from the reward points shop for 2.5k Reward Points.

Steps to reproduce: Accept the quest "Trainer's Command" from NPC Trainer Bartos. Purchase a Pet Snack from the reward points shop for 2.5k points. Equip the Crystal Rudolph pet. Complete the quest.

Character name: iimes

Character level: 208

Character job: Luminous

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 13:20~ (20/12/2016)

I have also sent in a ticket about this issue: #350928

Comments

• _Cas__Cas_
    edited March 2017
    Bump.

F3

Thanks
  • AuroraFlareAuroraFlare
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016

Bug type: Quest broken

Brief bug summary: Did the quest Trainers Command to get Multipet on my Zero, NPC took my Pet Snack and didn't give me the skill needed to use Multipet.

More details:

Steps to reproduce: Make a new character, buy Pet Snack for 2.5k Reward Points

Character name: Samaras
    Character level: 203
    Character job: Zero
    World name: Luna
    Date and time of the incident: 30/12/16 23:59 UTC
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    This thing happened to me too just now.. wth

1:30 AM EST, i wasted 1 hour for this bullshet

I even bought 3 pets solely so i can use all 3 damn pets
  • ProblemFinderProblemFinder
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    hope they fix this during the patch.

Having the same issue
  • GrimedGrimed
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Is this issue happening to everyone? I've bought the pet snack and now I'm afraid to turn in the quest.
  • GrimedGrimed
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Has this been resolved yet? Afraid to turn in my pet snack.
  • _Cas__Cas_
    edited January 2017
    Grimed
    Grimed said:

Has this been resolved yet? Afraid to turn in my pet snack.
    This doesn't happen to everyone.

A few of my friends have completed this quest after i had the bug, but none of them got the bug, only me. I guess it's random if you get the bug or not >.>

• StimzyStimzy
    Reactions: 505
    edited January 2017
    Bug happened to me, i have trainer's command completed it took my pet snack yet i cant use my 3 pets together. I bought 3 pets in a bundle to use them together if i wanted to use only 1 i would buy just 1.
  • ProblemFinderProblemFinder
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Still happening. People be warned. Hopefully they fix it
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited March 2017
    After all this, I was really excited about the new update which I really am. I am looking forward to all the new events. But I am disappointed I would think this would be fixed now since after all these hours of maintenance, but sadly it is not. I have been waiting since December but I just have to wait longer by then my pets I bought with the skill will probably expire. Can't you guys just announce that there is a bug so people can have a heads up before buying the pet packages that there is a 50/50 chance they might not get the skill from the quest "Trainers Command" ....Oh well.
  • LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 465
    edited March 2017
    myyybaad wrote: »
    After all this, I was really excited about the new update which I really am. I am looking forward to all the new events. But I am disappointed I would think this would be fixed now since after all these hours of maintenance, but sadly it is not. I have been waiting since December but I just have to wait longer by then my pets I bought with the skill will probably expire. Can't you guys just announce that there is a bug so people can have a heads up before buying the pet packages that there is a 50/50 chance they might not get the skill from the quest "Trainers Command" ....Oh well.

im pretty sure they dont care. The more people they can have waste $15 on a product the better.... Im sick of it too believe me.

• KailinElaiyuKailinElaiyu
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2017
    No "Follow the Leader" skill in beginner tab for my Kaiser after I completed the Trainer's Command quest. However my other character was able to complete this quest and obtain the skill.

IGN: HoidMySword
    Class: Kaiser
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 220

This problem has been ongoing for months now...
  • StriderMaliciousStriderMalicious
    Reactions: 320
    edited March 2017
    bump
  • LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 465
    edited March 2017
    Bump. Nexon please fix this issue. We still have people who aren't able to use 3 pets!!!!!
  • iAmMikeCarrolliAmMikeCarroll
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2017
    Did this ever get fixed?
  • _Cas__Cas_
    edited March 2017
    Did this ever get fixed?

Nope ^ ^

I still don't have the multi-pet ability, and the quest is still in my completed list.
    I'm going to assume it's not on their priority list right now, so it probably won't be fixed until later on this year.
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited March 2017
    don't count on it
    I am on Broa and I been waiting since December of last year and still no fix :/
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited March 2017
    DAMN THEY TAKING FOREVER WITH THIS
  • KailinElaiyuKailinElaiyu
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2017
    Not fixed after March 23rd maintenance. Maplestory v.183.5.0.
    Character has Trainer's Command completed from long ago but still does not have follow the leader skill.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I have brought this back up for reevaluation (Forwarded).
    _Cas_