[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How Long takes to lvl from lvl 208/209 to 210?

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited March 2017 in General Chat
^^^
Title

actully im Evan lvl 208 and also i understood that every 10 lvls from lvl 200 the exp count will be x2 so it not good
and i rly wanted to unlock Chu Chu Island
and i saw in kms that this summer in BEYOND Update Vanishing Journey going to be nerf

so by the way +/- that my lvl up cap that i can be reach for it
more than that? i dont think i will be able to do so

ty for helper

Comments

• NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited March 2023
    You can use an EXP calculator if you would like to.
    EvanTrinity
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited March 2017
    If you go in x2 exp, with x2 cupons can take 3~~6 hours depending on your damage. Usually it took me 3 hours to level up on level after 206 to 210.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited March 2017
    NoSkillKid wrote: »
    You can use this (https://redd.it/5bg0bd) if you would like to.

it wasnt so helpful this thing
    and i didnt understood how to use this thing

• EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited March 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    If you go in x2 exp, with x2 cupons can take 3~~6 hours depending on your damage. Usually it took me 3 hours to level up on level after 206 to 210.

very nice to u
    and if i dont have x2 exp event? it takes more time?
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    208 to 210 should only take a few hrs. Evans are incredibly easy to level
    EvanTrinity
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited March 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »

very nice to u
    and if i dont have x2 exp event? it takes more time?

It depends if the map have a %burn effect(specially if high), the exp changes a lot if the map have less than 40%, since you can already have a 2x just with burn, i don't know exactaly, i can say 4~~5hours.
    EvanTrinity
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    time to level is heavily dependent on your gear up to the point you one shot the mobs you're attacking.

For example: with all exp modifiers included, ability to one shot, and kishin you would be able to earn over 60b exp per hour. I didn't check the exp totals but that's probably close to lvl 200-210 in only an hour.
    EvanTrinity
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited March 2017
    For me 205 - 210 took me approximately 4 - 6 hrs of 8x, maybe 8 hrs idk. That is 2x event, 2x 4hr coupon and the coupon we get randomly. I grind on Lantern Erdas maps. My class is NL and I one shot them with showdown. This is constant non stop grinding.

Generally it's all about how fast you can clear the map with your class. But I will admit 210 - 220 so far is insane compare to 200 - 210.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited March 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    208 to 210 should only take a few hrs. Evans are incredibly easy to level

that ikr but i need to find a good timing to do that
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited March 2017
    If your in a guild, you can also use the damage % nobless skill.

I use this when training mules - 30 mins of extra damage can really effect your exp rate. (If you don't 1 shot already)

As for Evans, they have a combo that hits huge portions of that map. I can't remember what its called, but use that one~!

im ussaly not using the guild skills
    and maybe u meant for Wind Breath skill?
    if yes ikr it pretty good skill
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited March 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    time to level is heavily dependent on your gear up to the point you one shot the mobs you're attacking.

For example: with all exp modifiers included, ability to one shot, and kishin you would be able to earn over 60b exp per hour. I didn't check the exp totals but that's probably close to lvl 200-210 in only an hour.

first i have kanna in the same world and i dont have kanna in aother account and i have only 1 main account
    and if u lvl up 10 lvls in 1 hour maybe u r so lucky idk....