[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

nerf hayato

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    R.I.P Hayatos in 2017
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited March 2017
    totally, nerf hayato pls and buff up Xenons! jk
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited March 2017
    Hadxse wrote: »
    500% damage increase is a little too much isn't it? Maybe just nerf it a little? Such an imbalanced job..
    Ivangold wrote: »
    One of the things is that the skill never had a cap, so it came out without a cap, and i if it were to get a cap they would already done it in JMS, and seens that nothing happened, so it seens balanced, in it's own terms. Again most hayatos end up having %def as well, so having like 30k str for hayato is a lot.

You guys aren't getting it... Just because it's possible to get 500% damage by having 99,900 Defense doesn't mean it's easily obtainable. Hayato starts off with no % Defense given from any of their own skills, and I don't believe any of their skills give them buffed/passive DEF unless it's from Link Skills (includes IA), Character Cards, or Gear.
    So you will have to sacrifice power to get power? By sacrificing possible % STR for the same % in DEF, you may actually LOSE range. It takes a lot of work to get 500% damage but you will also give up a lot of range given from building up a lot of STR. Sure you can balance out the STR and DEF to only gain enough DEF to cap and somehow super efficiently manage a decent amount of STR to keep good range, but if you throw all your cards out at once you may not get the intended results.

P.S. Character cards are technically getting nerfed for Hayatos that use Hero and Mihile cards, since those cards give out like 4-5% DEF on S & SS ranks, they will now only give out HP and STR.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited March 2017
    I'm tired of classes getting nerfed. However we start buffing them again?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2017
    Cmon...let me play Hayato before they go ruining it like they did with...-gets out list of old main characters- Demon Avenger, Luminous...