[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boyfriend Troubles

TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
Reactions: 2,235
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
I just love it when we had plans to clean the house at 10:00 Am but he decides to sleep in. If I did that he would yell and say why didn't you set a alarm. We both agreed last night we would have a gameplan.but he confronts me about it saying it was 10:30 instead of 10:00. He even saw the clock and said okay to it. He then telling me I'm a D-head. Maybe I am when you are to me when I don't wake up but when I decided to fully wake up and clean for the day your lazy Arse don't want to do it. That right there is sad. If you really love somebody you would wake up for them and do teamwork I guess his love aint strong enough. Let me add to that, he wakes up and when he is in the shower he goes aren't u going to clean when I'm in the shower. I said what happened to team cleaning. He goes you can still do it. I'm like why when your lazy ass didn't wanna get up. He goes so you did a little cleaning do you want a cookie or a brownie. I wanted to slap him across the face. ERRRRRRR!!!!
Dough

Comments

• MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited March 2017
    2d839c7c146410975591702006_700wa_0.gif
    RoseDropbumbertyrStéphyKeyan the EvanBellamazed
  • RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 875
    edited March 2017
    Relationship Problems...
    i5srhu.jpg
    Bellamazed
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited March 2017
    ... I guess his love aint strong enough. ...
    Yeah. His love of cleaning...

Edit: Clarification - His love of not cleaning is stronger. But it's really hard to judge base on one incident. Here's a test you can try: pretending you are very sick for few days and see if he'll do your daily Maplestory chores, laundry, cooking, cleaning dishes, and taking care of you. ;D
  • NyaraNyara
    Reactions: 665
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, seems like a buddy that is hard to deal with. I don't think it is related to love but more to general idiocy and laziness. It is up to you what to do, but don't really expect that he is going to change, people doesn't change their habits or way of think out of love or anything else. It is a change that comes from self, and he doesn't seem even interested in changing that, so don't expect it.
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited March 2017
    This is probably the weirdest thing i saw on the forums. But owell....
    Just tell him how you feel and what your issue is, without making a big drama of it.
    What i learned from being together with a guy is to have a lot of patience, say exactly what u mean else they often don't understand when we speak woman language. And most of all remember, they don't mean it bad at all or love u less when they forget stuff, men just need abit more reminders then us women ;) but hey they have other plussides we women don't have!

And a tip for you... Don't post your relationship issues on social media. Doesn't make you look very mature at all nor do anyone has buisness with that.

Goodluck and don't be so harsh on him, joke around and he will do it.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited March 2017
    I just love it when we had plans to clean the house at 10:00 Am but he decides to sleep in. If I did that he would yell and say why didn't you set a alarm. We both agreed last night we would have a gameplan.but he confronts me about it saying it was 10:30 instead of 10:00. He even saw the clock and said okay to it. He then telling me I'm a D-head. Maybe I am when you are to me when I don't wake up but when I decided to fully wake up and clean for the day your lazy Arse don't want to do it. That right there is sad. If you really love somebody you would wake up for them and do teamwork I guess his love aint strong enough. Let me add to that, he wakes up and when he is in the shower he goes aren't u going to clean when I'm in the shower. I said what happened to team cleaning. He goes you can still do it. I'm like why when your lazy ass didn't wanna get up. He goes so you did a little cleaning do you want a cookie or a brownie. I wanted to slap him across the face. ERRRRRRR!!!!

I would definitely bring it up to him. Not in the moment though. Think of a time when you are both relaxing, and tell him that it bugs you when you set up a plan for something and he doesn't follow through. Try not to be confrontational about it, but more of a "It upsets me when you do this"

I'm not sure if it would help you or not, but my girlfriend and I use our Google calendars for a lot of stuff like this. That way there is no way either of us can forget things.