[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Please don't get rid of Rants and Raves.

UzumeUzume
Reactions: 2,525
edited March 2017 in General Chat
I didn't find where it was said in the previous thread, and I know this may be locked, but I wanted it to be noticed.

So, I saw Arwoo mention how he(?) wanted to get rid of Rants and Raves and instead just let people rant in General or Off-Topic. This is how things were before, actually.
Back in the old forums, before these, we didn't have Rants and Raves at all. We ranted wherever it was suitable, but it made things more cluttered. Artasi, the Community Manager before KThxBaiNao, created the section specifically so we could rant as much as we wanted without cluttering up other sections.

I feel like it would genuinely be a bad idea to get rid of a change like this and revert to what we had previously, a really long time ago. If you have to, keep it as a sub-section. I don't care. But please don't get rid of it, that rids the community (at least those around during the old forum days) of what they once asked for.

Thanks for reading and sorry for making another topic.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    The Rants and Raves section still exists as a child-forum to Off-Topic; it has not been removed. I do admit that the visibility of the forum has been reduced, and I will bring this up as it may cause such postings to move more into other subforums. However as adjustments are yet to be decided, I will be locking this thread. Recreating a locked thread which has been viewed and noted is not productive. Be patient, please.
    JettLuvsU
This discussion has been closed.