[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in the afterlands

darkgandradarkgandra
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in Archive
RT number:#410187
Name: IGandraI
World: Mardia
Stuck in the afterlands.
Please look into this

Comments

• BebhBebh
    edited March 2017
    Just talk to the tree (don't remember the name, Ashkaya or something?) and click on "I want to go back to Maple World"
  • darkgandradarkgandra
    edited March 2017
    I tried but the problem is that as soon as I login to the character it automatically starts the cutscene and I have no control whatsoever and it disconnects me 3 seconds into the cutscene. the part where the sun is rising from beo or whatever his name is.
  • Prestonian07Prestonian07
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2017
    I see I am not the only one. Have you gotten out yet? I submitted a request a week ago and they have not done anything except forwarding the request to the game team
  • mujakermujaker
    edited March 2017
    I have already 3 weeks with this same problem, and maple does nothing to solve it. They said that with an update would be fixed but nothing
  • BebhBebh
    edited March 2017
    mujaker wrote: »
    I have already 3 weeks with this same problem, and maple does nothing to solve it. They said that with an update would be fixed but nothing

Not sure if this might help but try to Forfeit the quest?
  • mujakermujaker
    edited March 2017
    Bebh wrote: »
    mujaker wrote: »

Not sure if this might help but try to Forfeit the quest?

The problem is that you can not enter the character as such, just enter you get outside
    the full maple.

• wilmawilma
    Reactions: 305
    edited April 2017
    am stuck on aftherland /land of warriors also,everytime i log into my character i dc
  • wilmawilma
    Reactions: 305
    edited April 2017
    my charactername is Ryvanda