[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can somebody explain this?

DjameldinhoDjameldinho
Reactions: 200
edited March 2017 in General Chat
I got two of the exact same items, one has 3% LUK on it one doesn't. I'm a nightwalker so why does the one with 3% LUK give me less range?

04e93b6b01d60c4934a898be3d1a963f.png

Comments

• RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    That is wired. Maybe the additional options or flames from EMS before july 2016 aren't visible on the item on the right?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited March 2017
    Does your range in the stat window actually go down with the LUK% item? I remember that the attack change displayed on items was very wonky last time I played.
  • DjameldinhoDjameldinho
    edited March 2017
    Yes i'm in the Luna server. I guess that must be it then.

• DjameldinhoDjameldinho
    edited March 2017
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Does your range in the stat window actually go down with the LUK% item? I remember that the attack change displayed on items was very wonky last time I played.

Yes it does
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited March 2017
    Wait, what? EMS guys got Additional Options? cheap.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »
    Wait, what? EMS guys got Additional Options? cheap.

No, they had them prior to the merger, all existing equipment with AO kept it, but it was no longer displayed, and no new gear can get it.