[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spring Heatwave Attendance Check

SabbmonsterSabbmonster
Reactions: 990
edited April 2017 in General Chat
It's saying it ends on Tuesday on the 18th. I don't understand how we are supposed to complete this attendance by the time it ends. How? Were people seriously able to complete the 5th's attendance check?
Am I counting the days wrong? Is this seriously doable?

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited April 2017
    It's saying it ends on Tuesday on the 18th. I don't understand how we are supposed to complete this attendance by the time it ends. How? Were people seriously able to complete the 5th's attendance check?

Not if you started 13 minutes ago, anyways. I finished because I started at 5 PM CST (3 PM PST) and finished after about an hour of grinding. They should give everyone a free stamp + 10k firework points or at least an extra day to complete them.
    Sabbmonster
  • SabbmonsterSabbmonster
    Reactions: 990
    edited April 2017
    2,000 just seems excessive to me.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »

Not if you started 13 minutes ago, anyways. I finished because I started at 5 PM CST (3 PM PST) and finished after about an hour of grinding.

lmao rip the entire west coast (and Hawaii) population that had work from when maintenance ended to the daily reset. I haven't even logged on yet but from what I'm reading on reddit/forums, I'm in for quite the spectacle when I get home.
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    RIP Australia - No way the 5th can be completed for me - daily reset will pass before I even finish work :(
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited April 2017
    :T well I missed a day too...oh yeah, cuz I am a busy college student =3="
    Bellamazed
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2017
    I actually managed to complete it on my mech. I forgot what time I started but I finished maybe 10 mins before server reset. Even with d/c two times.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited April 2017
    Rip.. so lame..
    I hope they add extra day or two after next maintenance.. cus it's a must.
    Bellamazed
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Thing is KMS doesn't have quest kill lag.... it wouldn't be as bad if we had a fix for that..
    Bellamazed