[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

show skills on cooldown under active buffs

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
-title- I'm sure some of you have skills placed on keys that you can not see on the hotkeys listed on the bottom right of the player U.I. and I would like to be able to see my cooldown skills without having to place them in a visible hotkey where it may feel uncomfortable to place.

To tell the difference between active buffs and buffs on cooldown just show the cooldown skills as a darkened version of the skill like it normally is.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    You can change the hotkey configuration, you know. Put any key you want in that bottom right corner.

I think putting the cooldown skills under the buffs would be confusing (some people get to two lines of buffs at times) and take up screen space for information that is already available on the bottom.
    Bellamazed
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    You can change the hotkey configuration, you know. Put any key you want in that bottom right corner.

I think putting the cooldown skills under the buffs would be confusing (some people get to two lines of buffs at times) and take up screen space for information that is already available on the bottom.

Wait, you're serious?

Holy crap I didn't know that was an option.
    Bellamazed