[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Attack on Titan Season 2

RikNLRikNL
Reactions: 2,605
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
I am really enjoying the new season of AoT, Nice story untill now. Can't wait untill next sunday.

Comments

• BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited April 2017
    YESSS! So exciting, I am so glad this has finally been released!
    Mind you, after watching S1 I did end up going ahead and reading a fairly large chunk of the manga so I do know what the story line is; BUT IT'S STILL AWESOME @_@
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    still haven't gotten a chance to watch it, but I'm pumped to see it!
    RikNL
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    still haven't gotten a chance to watch it, but I'm pumped to see it!

youre not missing much right now, still developing the story, not even rising action yet
    Bellamazed
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    edited April 2017
    Has everyone watched episode 2? Feels a bit sluggish right now, but I suppose that's fairly normal for the beginning few episodes of a season.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2017
    Bellamazed wrote: »
    Has everyone watched episode 2? Feels a bit sluggish right now, but I suppose that's fairly normal for the beginning few episodes of a season.

considering it will be less than 15 episodes unless thats hero academia 2, episode 2 should be having more details. but youre right, it is sluggish
    Bellamazed
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    edited April 2017
    Bellamazed wrote: »

considering it will be less than 15 episodes unless thats hero academia 2, episode 2 should be having more details. but youre right, it is sluggish

Also, we cut season 1 right in the middle of a chapter in the manga. S2 is starting right where S1 left off - I was sort of expecting the level of action and excitement we finished with to be present much more quickly. Fingers crossed for episode 3.
  • GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    dude got his head ripped off in the first episode lmao
  • _Cas__Cas_
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited April 2017
    I was late to the AoT hype during Season1, and i didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as i did.

Season2 hasn't brought much to the table that we didn't already figure, but i really cannot wait for the new episodes to come out! There is something about this show that's really making my mouth water.... (No, it's not the endless blood and deaths... i think)

On a side note, Anything else similar that you'd be able to recommend to me? As long as it's kept PG (Apart from blood/graphic dead scenes/swearing), for personal reasons.

Thanks in advance ^ ^
  • GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    _Cas_ wrote: »
    I was late to the AoT hype during Season1, and i didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as i did.

Season2 hasn't brought much to the table that we didn't already figure, but i really cannot wait for the new episodes to come out! There is something about this show that's really making my mouth water.... (No, it's not the endless blood and deaths... i think)

On a side note, Anything else similar that you'd be able to recommend to me? As long as it's kept PG (Apart from blood/graphic dead scenes/swearing), for personal reasons.

Thanks in advance ^ ^

boku no pico
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Girthquake wrote: »
    boku no pico

lsnVYSi.png?1

Thanks in advance ^ ^

Similar as in the overall tone? Usually I watch and read light-hearted stuff, Attack on Titan I couldn't get through the 4th chapter because it was mostly just giving characters names and then killing them off. Although if it ever does get an anime (and it might), I might suggest Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari; "The Rising of the Shield Hero". It's more or less "main character gets screwed over and becomes incredibly jaded", but he's also super powerful and knows really powerful people, so it really taps into that "revenge is sweet" line of thinking. At one point, the queen renames her husband to "Trash" and her eldest daughter to something not appropriate on this forum as punishment for having treated the MC like dirt in the first few chapters.
    _Cas_
  • _Cas__Cas_
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited April 2017
    Girthquake wrote: »

boku no pico

Nice try.
    Neospector wrote: »

Similar as in the overall tone? Usually I watch and read light-hearted stuff, Attack on Titan I couldn't get through the 4th chapter because it was mostly just giving characters names and then killing them off. Although if it ever does get an anime (and it might), I might suggest Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari; "The Rising of the Shield Hero". It's more or less "main character gets screwed over and becomes incredibly jaded", but he's also super powerful and knows really powerful people, so it really taps into that "revenge is sweet" line of thinking. At one point, the queen renames her husband to "Trash" and her eldest daughter to something not appropriate on this forum as punishment for having treated the MC like dirt in the first few chapters.

Oo! Thanks, i'll have to give that one a go! Somehow I've managed to miss a lot of stuff that sounds pretty decent and somewhat comical.

This season has been a let down in terms of releases imo, and I'm running out of things to watch >.>
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Oo! Thanks, i'll have to give that one a go! Somehow I've managed to miss a lot of stuff that sounds pretty decent and somewhat comical.

This season has been a let down in terms of releases imo, and I'm running out of things to watch >.>

It's not something I usually watch and it's much more on the darker end of things than it is comical (especially if you start with the novel and not the manga).
    I'm more into pure comedy, like Mousou Telepathy, or Monster Musume.
    _Cas_