[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NPC/MAP] Amoria is inaccessible.

MustangDonMustangDon
Reactions: 460
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: A map teleport is missing.

Brief bug summary: When you click to go to amoria (via Nana K NPC in henesys) It used to have 2 options. Wedding hall AND Amoria.
Ever since the reset at 4PM PST Saturday Dec 31st, the second option for amoria is gone.

More details:
Amoria WAS there prior to reset, but at reset it seemed to disappear. Should be an easy fix tbh.
Note that you can still guild teleport to amoria, and if you were in the map previously you stay there. SO THE MAP IS NOT MISSING.
The teleport to it via Nana K is missing.

Steps to reproduce:
Simply attempt to go to Amoria via Nana K NPC.

Character name: iMustangDon
Character level: 211
Character job: Dual Blade
World name: Bera
Date and time of the incident: 4:05 PST. Saturday, Dec 31st
MegaScienceInvulgo

Comments

• MustangDonMustangDon
    Reactions: 460
    edited January 2017

I feel like this might be intentional, since the old marriage system was removed.

That being said : I'd like my PQ back tyvm.
    Possible, but hopefully a CM or someone can enlighten us whether this is the case.
    Many people marry just for APQ so I'd hope they fix it for that at least.
  • KebKeb
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    You can still Hyper Rock to the other maps (that are in the Amoria area).
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    This is still not fixed.
  • Grand_Thief_Airis01Grand_Thief_Airis01
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2017
    I told a friend, who i convinced to play MS with me, that i would get an engagement ring to marry his female character with my Xenon. unfortunately i can only go to new wedding hall and not Amoria, which there is a NPC who sells engagement rings. i dont have a NX to buy the hyper tele rock. GMs please fix amoria so i can buy the engagement ring >_<
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Amoria is still not accessible without a hyper teleport rock, and thereby locks players out of the Amoria PQ and other quests inside. This should be an easy fix by adding the option back to the Nana NPCs all throughout maple world. It's been how long... a year now?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    It's been forwarded.
    Invulgo