[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean and his headphones :o

SSVKSSVK
Reactions: 840
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Has anyone wondered what kind of music is his favorite since his style in the story seems to involve a lot of music? I was always curious to see. Sure Korean Pop may be the obvious answer since this game is from Korea but is that really the case?

Making a poll to see what you guys might think and volunteers and GMs feel free to join in :)
  1. Pink Bean's Fav Music13 votes
    1. JRock
       8% (1 vote)
    2. Alt Rock
       0% (0 votes)
    3. KPop
       15% (2 votes)
    4. KRock
       0% (0 votes)
    5. American Pop?
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Country
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Traditional
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Rap
       0% (0 votes)
    9. R&B
       0% (0 votes)
    10. Classical
       8% (1 vote)
    11. Something from Outer Space?!!!
       15% (2 votes)
    12. HIS OWN WORK :D
       23% (3 votes)
    13. ITS MUSIC, HE'S VARRIED
       31% (4 votes)

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited April 2017
    Reminded me of this

8a9.jpg
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I seem to recall it was revealed at some point that he's listening to Angelic Buster.
    I can't remember where that was, though.
    Seal
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    I seem to recall it was revealed at some point that he's listening to Angelic Buster.
    I can't remember where that was, though.

I think it was first revealed during the 10th Anniversary thingy, where we learned a lot about random monster's lives (like which of Horntail's heads is the smartest or something).

And then when you look at Pink Bean's page in the Soul Collector book, his quote is "This song is by Angelic Buster!" lol.
    SealJettLuvsU
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    :)

I'd think The Bean has on The Beans' playlist various music like me. No genre is off limits. Or maybe is just pop, but my vote goes to various =D

:)
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited April 2017
    Where are the Blues?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    I think it was first revealed during the 10th Anniversary thingy, where we learned a lot about random monster's lives (like which of Horntail's heads is the smartest or something).

And then when you look at Pink Bean's page in the Soul Collector book, his quote is "This song is by Angelic Buster!" lol.

This is correct. Pink Bean listens to Angelic Buster, and he dreams of becoming an idol. The minibeans are his fans.
    c9I9tvU.png?1

Also learned from the anniversary:
    • Slime goo tastes like apples. The slime antennas taste good when boiled on low heat with sugar.
    • Ribbon Pigs wear ribbons because they work like karate belts and signify which pigs are stronger.
    • Moon Bunny rice cakes are made with ingredients found from Flaming Mixed Golems and Surgeon Eyes.
    • The skill "Three Snails" was created by a poor explorer named Shin, who was envious of his friend Soo getting throwing star on his birthday.
    • The Water Thief monster in Edelstein is stealing water to create moisterizer, because he's in love with Belle. This is seen again in one of the 11th anniversary cutscenes where the Water Thief gets his heart broken as he spies on Belle and Brighton having a date.
    • Yetis and Pepes have a symbiotic relationship; Yetis have a poor sense of direction, so the Pepes act as navigators, while the Yeti provides transportation for the short-legged Pepe.
    • Horntail's right head is the smartest and has the most academic knowledge, Horntail's left head is quick-witted and street-smart, and Horntail's center head is rather dumb and pretentious but also the most power-hungry.
    • Axe Stumps exist because a long time ago, a young girl cared for a wounded Stump, but later left, so the Stump wounded itself in the hopes that the girl would return. This has been passed down as a sort of custom among Stumps.
    • If mushrooms stop bouncing, they'll turn into a house like in Heneseys.
    MewBlueberrySealFennekinAlexFOrionTempestInvulgoDaisukeHaruto
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Pink Bean probably listens to this: