[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bera 12th Anniversary GM Event Announcement

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited April 2017 in Vault
Attention, Maplers!

Due to our recent schedule change there was confusion within our team in regards to the 12th Anniversary GM Event.
While Bera was scheduled for Tuesday's event, our team had made a mistake and ran the event in Luna.

To compensate for the mix-up, we'll be running the event GM event tomorrow in both Bera and Windia.
Additionally, we'll also be running the event again in Luna on Sunday for those who may not have been aware that the event had run on Tuesday.

Please refer to the schedule below:

Times (non-Luna worlds):

Monday, April 10 – Sunday, April 16, 2017
PDT: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
EDT: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
CEST: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM
AEST: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM

Times (Luna world):

Monday, April 10 – Sunday, April 16, 2017
PDT: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
EDT: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
CEST: 9:00 PM – 1:00 AM
AEST: 5:00 AM – 9:00 AM

Thursday: Windia and Bera
Friday: Mardia, Yellonde, Bellocan, Chaos, Kradia, and Nova (MYBCKN)
Saturday: Galicia, Renegades, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido, and Demethos (GRAZED)
Sunday: Reboot and Luna

PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER THIS WEEK WE'LL BE RETURNING TO THE SCHEDULE SPECIFIED IN THE WEB POST.

Web post schedule: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/21770

This change in schedule is only for this week due to the hiccup.

Thank you,

Arwoooo~
SesomSlayer_Cas_

Comments

• AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    I was wondering something? I can't seem to get into Maple Story anymore, because when I click on it, it says redeem instead of the usual mention that it says?

Please help, I have several characters and a couple of them are getting high lvls like over 70?

I play on the second one down, I think it is called rhenegade, and I play on Khiani, and Luna.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I thought the GM event tonight was supposed to start at 21.00 CET tonight (4 hrs ago). I haven't seen a GM on Luna today yet for the event.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited April 2017
    the GMs came today to bera o-o