[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot designate a Burning character

BelloPallyBelloPally
Reactions: 1,905
edited April 2017 in General Chat
SOjKxfr.png

The title explains it all.

I want to choose my soon-to-be Corsair as the Burning character, but I don't see the "Burning!" tag under the character's name.

I made this character just two days ago and I can swear that I did not choose any other character for the Burning event.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2017
    i believe they can only be "burnt" as soon they are created and before its first time being used. If you logged onto a character, you miss the opportunity to burn it.
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited April 2017
    I believe Daxterbeer is correct. Although your character was created during the event period, it has to be burnt at the time of creation (which is right after the character is created and brings you back to the character selection screen where it should ask whether you want this character to be burned).
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited April 2017
    And you can only burn it once.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    You can have another if you delete the original... At least that worked for me before I started playing in him.