[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WHERE DO I GO?

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited April 2017 in Rants and Raves
Where do I go to extend my Pufram,?

It was supposed to end today sometime but I do not want that to happen. I would like to extend it, please and I would like to know where to go to do that?

Thank You,

AngelRose59

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I'm sorry, but you can't extend your Puffram. I think its description says that, as well.
    You can buy another pet, in the Cash Shop, if you want.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited April 2017
    um I'm not sure what u mean by extending do you mean u want to bring it back to life I suggest buying water of life in cash shop.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    um I'm not sure what u mean by extending do you mean u want to bring it back to life I suggest buying water of life in cash shop.

Water of Life doesn't work on the free Puffram pet from Tot.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Lilyflower wrote: »

Water of Life doesn't work on the free Puffram pet from Tot.
    oh right I forgot thanks for the heads up.

• AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    No it's from TOT that I got it from. And I want it to stay with my Character that I have, now. How do I do that?
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    If it's not the ToT's Puffram reward then you should be able to (If you have enough reward points) buy a water of life from the reward points shop section in the cash shop :)
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    OK, the Pufram is gone :( No,, it will not respond to the water of life, either. So, how can I get another pet without using real life cash? If someone can tell me this, I would appreciate it. I would also like to know, I was looking at the pets in the NX Shop and they sounded good, but it seems that they only last for 90 days? Does that mean that I have to buy another one after the 90 days?

Thank You,

AngelRose59
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited April 2017
    If you're a high enough level, you can fight Hila for a chance to get a pet from her (it's very low chance though)

I'm unsure if they're still in the rewards shop, so anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but there should be pets there you can buy with reward points?
    Some events give away free pets, sometimes they're permanent, you could wait for one of those though I wouldn't recommend it since it's uncommon.

As for the pets in the cash shop, they last for 90 days and then they "dry up" and you're able to use a water of life on them to restore them for another 90 days.
    AngelRose59
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    OK, the Pufram is gone :( No,, it will not respond to the water of life, either. So, how can I get another pet without using real life cash? If someone can tell me this, I would appreciate it. I would also like to know, I was looking at the pets in the NX Shop and they sounded good, but it seems that they only last for 90 days? Does that mean that I have to buy another one after the 90 days?

Thank You,

AngelRose59

There are a few 90-pets. Nexon also releases a series of permanent pets, although they're not available in Reboot. Currently there's a Pink Bean pet package available for 13,935 NX in non-Reboot worlds.
    pbyu235l.jpg
    These pets are rotated often and tend to correspond to ongoing events. Permanent pets do not need to be revived with the Water of Life, but they do need to be fed.
    Personally I have a few permanent pets scattered about my characters; a Fennec Fox I got for free during a very old event, an Ice Dragon on my I/L mage, and my Lillin pet on my Aran.

90-day pets can be bought from the cash shop and revived (unless otherwise stated).
    You can also obtain a free pet from Hilla (Blackheart), specifically hard-mode Hilla which drops more often. You can also get a free pet from the Ursus shop for some materials. Both Blackheart and the Lil' Ursus pets are temporary.
    AngelRose59
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    What server are you in? I'm sure if you join a guild or ask around, someone would be happy to kill hhilla for you. Heck, if you're in GRAZED, I'll even take you lol. Gotta be 170/180 for hhilla though (I think).
    Neospector wrote: »
    a Fennec Fox I got for free during a very old event
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHH meanwhile Nexon won't even sell me one
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    I got a mini yeti for one of my pets. I am getting pets for all of my characters. I have an EVAN that has a pet called MIR. He doesn't pick up anything, so I bought the mini-yeti. I think I remember the MIR thingy, looks like a dragon, helping my EVAN fight, but that is all he does, I think. And when I called up the pet profile, before I got the mini-yeti, it was kinda like greyed out. Than when I got the mini-yeti, the pet box color changed and I was able to click on it.

Also, I got that pack that has 4 familiars in it. They were cards that I put into my crusador index. How do I summon them to use?:
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Also, I got that pack that has 4 familiars in it. They were cards that I put into my crusador index. How do I summon them to use?:

Open your crusader codex via monster book hot key or the book in the equipment tab and press the familiar tab on the side to find your cards.
    Then just click the card you want to summon twice.
    kDTxipk.png
    Note: I'm not ingame right now. I got this image from google. It might be old. (I don't know what friendship time is.)
    AngelRose59