[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion:Bring back "MapleStory meets SAO" event

CloudStrife1412CloudStrife1412
Reactions: 420
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I wanna know if old events will be back to MapleStory, im a big fan of Sword Art Online ... and i saw Nexon did SAO event in the past ... will be a good idea to bring back those events ..... specially the nx items and hairstyles. I want spend a lot $ buying SAO items.

maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/sao/

1199558.png?936

Maplestory-BasilMarket-Screen-230577-1.jpg

maplestory32.jpg
WizardBeauLilyflower

Comments

• SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited April 2017
    Man, I wish. Totally missed the event myself :(. Doubt they will since I think they would have to pay for a new license to host this event again.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited April 2017
    Not just that, the Maplestory version this came out on is far older which probably means they'd need to do some extra work to bring it over to the current version.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited April 2017
    A player that's a fan of sword art online :) finally! unfortunately I don't think nexon would do that cause well its nexon they don't want to entertain the players and I also enjoy this event it's fun wish a player don't have to pay for a coin in order to go to a dungeon.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Kinda sucks that an OP permanent-stat medal was only released once. The one that was (from what I heard) easy enough to obtain is already way better than the Masteria medal. Would be nice if they released more medals with those stats for people that missed out on that event.

I was never too into SAO (I got bored after they escaped the first game lol) but it's still cool that MapleStory did a crossover lol.
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    yea i want it back i never got a chance to play that either
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    While we can't give a definitive answer for the return of the SAO Collaboration event, I can tell everyone that we're planning to have more crossovers in the future.

So keep your eyes peeled!

Arwoooo~
    JettLuvsUJulyInvulgobumbertyrCloudStrife1412
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2017
    or maybe another attack on titan event
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2017
    Peep wrote: »
    Not just that, the Maplestory version this came out on is far older which probably means they'd need to do some extra work to bring it over to the current version.

not that old actually, also the Ver. it was released on has nothing to do with reinstating the event as all they would need to do is re-add the maps, NPC and item data and activate it since the the game has not had any Bigbang style revisions where they had to change a whole bunch of the base code. It also uses similar coding to the Hieizan temple roleplay dungeon (which works fine as far as doing the content)

the only problem would be, as previously stated, getting the licence again, which is unlikely.
    Arwoo wrote: »
    While we can't give a definitive answer for the return of the SAO Collaboration event, I can tell everyone that we're planning to have more crossovers in the future.

So keep your eyes peeled!

Arwoooo~
    Plz be RE:Zero or Log Horizon