[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are the Maple Noble Anniversary Cash Shop Eq Perm?

ForumKousForumKous
Reactions: 1,085
edited April 2017 in General Chat
So we get the full set in the box today and it seems that they are not different from the ones that you can buy in the shop. On the items it says 'Available untill ...', which is also the case on any other item that normally expires. However, for these items it also says that the stats will expire which is confusing. I know that they were PERM in KMS but I am not sure if they are here. The weird part is also that you cannot move these items in cash shop, which hints mroe towards somethign that expires.

I woudl really like these items to be PERM though, because they are very pretty.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited April 2017
    Seems to me they are not perm which is a shame :(
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited April 2017
    Okhura wrote: »

They could be permanent, it's only the stats that may last for 30 days.

You can get rid of them into the Clothes Collector in Henesys. If they were truly temporary items, you wouldn't have been able to (although Nexon may have changed it so any item that can't be moved to Cash Shop can be disposed).

Either way, this doesn't matter because they can't be moved to Cash Shop (and so the majority will throw them away).
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited April 2017
    NoSkillKid wrote: »
    Okhura wrote: »

They could be permanent, it's only the stats that may last for 30 days.

You can get rid of them into the Clothes Collector in Henesys. If they were truly temporary items, you wouldn't have been able to (although Nexon may have changed it so any item that can't be moved to Cash Shop can be disposed).

Either way, this doesn't matter because they can't be moved to Cash Shop (and so the majority will throw them away).

It DOES matter, a lot of people think they are pretty :( I really hope they are perm x)
    SasoriBankai