[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

CUBIC BLADE

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited April 2017 in General Chat
I have three Cubic Blades? I was just wondering how to use them?

Is there anywhere that I can go to get information on stuff, so I don't have to ask so many questions?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    You use them to craft Master Craftsman's Cubes, which require getting to level 11 in Smithing.
    Or you can sell them on Auction House for a few million meso. (Search on there first, to see what the going price is in your server).

As for asking questions: joining a guild with nice helpful people would be a good start. For information in general you can try the MapleStory Wikia or Ayumilove. Or just in general Google, since there are random guides scattered through Basilmarket, Reddit, youtube, and elsewhere. (Warning: some of the results that come up on google lead to sites that promote hacking the game. So try to stick to the sites I listed by name).

And finally, on these forums, you're supposed to ask your question in the General Chat section, since the old "Questions" section got removed. This section, the "classifieds", is like the "classified ads" section of a newspaper: buying, selling, and recruiting.
    JettLuvsUAngelRose59