[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean Help ?

TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
Reactions: 2,235
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Hey guys I was wondering if I collect the maple anniversary coins on my pink bean and get the maple warrior chair would that get transferred to my other character because the pink bean will be deleted. I think if you should be able to transfer the coins because I worked hard on getting those.

Any Suggestions towards my question ?

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Pink Bean can't trade. : (
    I think that anything on that character will be deleted once the event ends.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Everything on your Pink Bean gets deleted when the character goes.
    No point collecting anything on it.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Yeah.... Thougt the weapon museum was world wide but found out it isn't. Pity since pb seems to get the really good weapons often.
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Then why do they drop boxes on the pink bean character if we cant even do anything with them. I mean why implement boxes in the game if its going to get deleted anyway. Whats the point! lol
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Then why do they drop boxes on the pink bean character if we cant even do anything with them. I mean why implement boxes in the game if its going to get deleted anyway. Whats the point! lol

The boxes drop for everybody.
    And Pink Bean needs them because he needs the transform potion for the "Narcissist" diary mission, and he needs the trait potions for some of his other missions, and he can use the other stuff like scrolls to improve his gear so as to make the grind to 200 and the boss-defeating missions easier.
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    But you can't use them for prizes. SMH.
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Sorry homie. Only things worth getting for PB are the book achievements.